This job necessitates that you have work experience in the same field for a minimum of 24 months. full time work can offer a variety of opportunities and challenges - are you up for it? The job vacancy for Retail Online Banking Analyst was advertised on December 10, 2023, and it will be unavailable after February 28, 2024. The vacancy is at Ada, but it is possible for the company to accept applications from remote candidates if they meet the required qualifications. Not knowing the salary, you have the possibility to negotiate it with the employer during salary talks. This job vacancy mandates that you have a minimum qualification of High School to apply.
Min: USD $41,600.00/Yr. Max: USD $47,840.00/Yr. Job Summary: Online Banking Team is responsible for supporting 200+ branch colleagues and other internal departments with online banking inquires and requests related to customer service maintenance and servicing requests. The Company’s online banking application is critical in business initiatives, so partnership, ownership and excellent customer service are essential. Candidates must be able to multi-task, prioritize job functions, learn quickly, and have good communication and customer service skills.
When looking for jobs online, it's important to remember some vital factors to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. To avoid potential job scams and fraudulent job postings, make sure to research the company thoroughly before applying for any job. Keep an eye out for job postings that use pressure tactics or manipulation to get you to apply quickly or provide personal information, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting. If a job posting seems too good to be true and requires payment upfront, it's probably a scam. Be on the lookout for job postings that require you to provide your personal bank account information. Keep your personal information safe by limiting what you share with potential employers. A reputable employer will typically conduct job interviews over the phone or in person, not solely via text or email. Get in touch with the company to confirm the authenticity of the job and the hiring process. Don't let job postings that use urgent language or deadlines pressure you into making hasty decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform online banking research including enrollment, transactions, bill pay, telephone and mobile banking.
- Facilitate, troubleshoot and resolve client issues in a timely matter.
- Review and work daily reports for risk and fraud monitoring
- Consistently, efficiently, and accurately perform tasks, answer questions, fulfill requests, and resolve problems for internal and external clients.
- Partner with internal departments to resolve any technical application issues and client escalations.
- Maintain working knowledge of the online banking application and review procedures, training and team updates to ensure familiarity
- Perform tasks that affect the Company’s compliance with existing, revised, and new State and Federal compliance regulations.
- Fully participate in banking and business skill and knowledge development through various channels that the Bank may provide, including self-study assignments, computer-based training, one-on-one instruction, and group instruction.
- Proactively and regularly increase working knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Closely follow the Bank’s Information Security policies and procedures, ensuring that the handling, processing, and storage of all customer and confidential or proprietary bank information are done in a secure manner and environment.
- Adhere to and ensure branch staff adherence to bank policies and procedures designed to comply with Federal regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act and OFAC regulations. To that end, ensure timely and accurate preparation of Currency Transaction Reports, Suspicious Activity Reports and other recordkeeping requirements
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Position requires a High school diploma; or approved equivalent.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience inbanking or the financial services industry
- Previous call center experience is helpful
- Familiarity with current banking regulations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective analytical skills, and organizational skills.
- Candidate should be able to accept instruction, prioritize, follow-through on work assignments with minimal supervision, and be able to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn applicable state and federal laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and application knowledge related to this position.
- Computer proficiency with basic applications (i.e. Word and Excel)
Benefits: At WaFd Bank you get all of these great benefits!
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days and holidays
- Health insurance
- Stock options
- Bonus programs
- Generous 7% 401(k) employer matching*
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Pre-tax health and dependent-care spending plans
WaFd Bank Benefits Summary - Click here for more information EEO Statement: EEO is The Law - click here for more information Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. WaFd Bank is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities to the full extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800.324.9375. Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal - click here for more information Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision - click here for more information WaFd Bank Benefits Summary - click here for more information
Make sure you've read the job posting thoroughly and have all the necessary qualifications before applying. The more accurate and complete your job application is, the better your chances are of being selected for an interview. If you are confident that you meet the qualifications and requirements of this job, please submit your application. It is important to us that all applicants have a clear understanding of the job requirements and responsibilities before applying. Furthermore, if this job vacancy isn't suitable, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies to choose from.