If you're considering full time work, make sure it aligns with your career goals. The employer's non-disclosure of salary allows for negotiations about it. The job offer for the Stocker/Merchandiser position was made available on December 12, 2023, and it will expire on March 1, 2024. The position currently available is based in Adams, but the company is willing to consider applications from outside the area if the candidates meet the necessary qualifications.
Cheers to a Beer & Spirits Career!! The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, and you are tired of being treated like just another employee. When you join our team you become part of the Andrews family, a place where you are valued and respected. Here's the schedule: 4-day work week! 4 10-hour workdays. Off Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday. You will start at 6:00am and work until approximately 4:00pm or when the work is completed. Here's the pay: Our starting pay is $17.50 an hour. We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
- Weekly Pay, Every Friday!
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
- Nike™ Branded Uniforms
And yes, you will receive FREE BEER throughout the year! (Root beer to those under 21 years old.) After all, you will be working for an award-winning BEER distributor, and we want you to enjoy the brands you already love like Modelo, Coors, Miller, Corona, Heineken, Blue Moon, Shiner, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, Revolver, Lakewood, Rahr, Truly, Topo Chico, Mike's, Pacifico, and many more!! Now that you know about the hours and the pay, let's talk about the job itself. You may know this role as Stocker or Merchandiser, but we refer to it as a Service Excellence Specialist. You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Delivery Driver and Grocery Sales teams in high volume accounts delivering an elevated Service Experience. Bottom line... you are stocking BEER & Spirits!! Bottom line... You'll be moving, rotating and displaying BEER & Spirits. Here's more of what you will do:
- Responsible for all merchandising and backstock support in assigned Large Format accounts on a daily consistent basis (e.g., includes windows, shelves, displays and backstock) ensuring inventory is optimized and the account is order delivery-ready at all times to optimize Delivery Driver time in account.
- Unloads and moves product repetitively using appropriate equipment throughout shift while maintaining a clear, clutter-free and organized work area/backroom/sales floor in all assigned customer accounts.
- Stocks all windows, cold boxes, coolers, hot shelves and displays in retail accounts quickly and efficiently to manage inventory and selling spaces.
- Rotates product to ensure quality standards are maintained and adheres to TABC Guidelines as required.
Here's what you must have to be considered for this role:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
- Current Valid Driver License
To avoid job scams and fraud, it's essential to remember some key factors when applying for jobs online. Don't give away too much personal information when applying for jobs. If a job posting requests access to your personal bank account, proceed with caution. If a job posting seems too good to be true and requires payment upfront, it's probably a scam. Verify that you are on the authorized liquidscapes.info website before continuing. Before submitting an application, it is crucial to contact the company to confirm the authenticity of the job and that they are hiring for the position. Be on the lookout for job postings that use urgency or scarcity tactics to get you to apply quickly or provide personal information, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting. Stay alert for job postings that require you to pay money upfront or share sensitive information. Before accepting any job offer, research the company thoroughly to ensure its authenticity and reputation. Job interviews via text or email should be approached with caution.
- Advanced Communication and Collaboration Skills; Relationship Building Skills
- Must Have Dependable Vehicle to Use During Daily Shift; Must Carry Required Level of Insurance
- Strong Technical Skills and Abilities
Here's what we hope you have:
- Previous experience stocking or merchandising products
- Previous Distribution Business Experience or Other Consumer Product Goods Experience
- Previous Beer Industry Experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push a load up to 100 lbs.
- Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up to 55 lbs.
- Bends, stoops, squats, kneels, crouches, crawls, climbs ladders and stairs, stands, walks, and turns/pivots frequently throughout duration of workday.
Think you have what it takes to be part of the Andrews Team? Ready to start a career and not just another job? Click the Apply tab to get started!
- Please note -we ask all candidates to create an account in order to apply for a position with us. Please click "Apply" then "Create Account" to create a new account, or sign in if you are a returning applicant.
If you have evaluated the potential for work-life integration within this job opportunity, now is the time to make a decision. When recruiters review job applications, they are looking for candidates who demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in their work. Please carefully review your qualifications and experience before submitting an application for this job. If you are confident in your ability to meet the requirements and expectations of this job, we invite you to apply.