The Customer Experience Specialist job listing was made available on December 12, 2023, and it will no longer be accessible after February 28, 2024. Have you thought about whether full time work aligns with your values and work ethic? The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's performance-based bonus structure. This job has its location in Alabama, but it's a remote job, so you can work from anywhere. It is essential to note that you must have completed High School for this job.
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “ Best Places to Work"
and Built In’s “ 100 Best Remote-First Places to Work."
At TeamSnap, we’re not just about sports tech - we’re about creating a winning experience for coaches, players, parents, and our team members. We’re passionate about delivering high-quality support, and we’re looking for a Customer Experience Specialist (CX Specialist)
who shares our enthusiasm. If you’re ready to help us shape the future of sports tech, we want to hear from you.
In this position, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers receive the top-notch support they deserve. You’ll be the friendly and professional face of TeamSnap, helping users navigate our app and website products. Our CX Specialists are more than just problem solvers; they’re relationship builders, dedicated to making the most of every interaction. What You’ll Be Doing
What Will Set You Up For Success
- Delivering a “WOW” customer experience through various channels, including Zoom, email, chat, and phone to assist a diverse range of end users
- Taking ownership of customer issues, diving deep to uncover root causes, solving problems effectively, and providing valuable feedback to improve our products and processes
- Collaborating seamlessly with internal partners and peers through channels like Slack for knowledge sharing
- Being on the frontline of innovation by testing and providing feedback on our latest features and products before they reach our customers.
- Maintaining performance metrics including productivity, customer happiness scores, and attendance
Bonus Points For
- A positive attitude, always ready to extend help and support in a friendly and professional way.
- An excitement to help customers discover solutions and gain a deep understanding of our platforms to enhance their overall experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of high performance as a CX or Tech Support Agent
- Prior experience in a SaaS or technology start-up support environment
- Experience as a parent, coach, or participant in recreational sports
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, y ou should still seriously consider applying
. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’slisted here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnapper. The hourly compensation range
for this role is $21.63-23.56
, inclusive of base and bonuses or commissions. This range applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Before you apply for any job online, make sure to remember these important tips to avoid falling victim to fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of potential scams by being careful with personal information in job applications. It is important to contact the company to verify the job's authenticity and that they have a position available. Don't let job postings that use urgent language or deadlines pressure you into making hasty decisions. Make certain you're on the genuine liquidscapes.info website to avoid any harm. Avoid any job listing that requires you to pay for 'certification' or 'training' that is not a recognized industry standard. Be wary of job postings that ask you to use your personal bank account for any transactions, as they are often scams. Be wary of job postings that ask for personal information such as your social security number or bank account information, as this could be an indication of identity theft or fraud. It is important to be vigilant and cautious when applying for jobs, especially when it comes to sharing personal information. To avoid working for a company with a history of unethical or illegal practices, research its legal and ethical standards before applying for any job.
Location TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota and West Virginia and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
Working at TeamSnap
- We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- 401K to help you invest for the future
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
- TeamSnap SWAG to our store upon starting and a $50 credit on every work anniversary thereafter
- A monthly stipend reimbursement for health & wellness and so much more!
- TeamSnap Total Rewards
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook
and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we're inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this job vacancy carefully, now is the time to make a decision whether to apply. If you are confident in your qualifications and experience, we encourage you to submit your application for this job posting. When recruiters review job applications, they are looking for candidates who demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in their work. It is important to us that all applicants carefully consider if this job is the right fit for them before applying.