The employer's lack of disclosure of salary provides an opportunity for salary negotiation. Have you considered whether full time work is a good match for your preferred work schedule and hours? January 11, 2024 marked the release of the job opening for Aerie - Brand Ambassador (Sales Associate) - US, which will expire on April 10, 2024. This job necessitates that you have at least 192 months of experience working in the same field. This position is based in America, but the company is open to considering applicants from outside the area who possess the necessary skills.
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
Don't take any chances when applying for jobs online; keep in mind these crucial elements to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. Be on the lookout for job postings that promise quick promotions or career advancement without explanation or criteria, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting. Don't trust a job offer that only offers a text message or email interview. Consider setting up a Google alert for the company name and job title to stay informed of any news or updates related to the position. Use your common sense and trust your instincts when it comes to evaluating job postings to avoid scams and frauds. Never give out your personal information or pay for a job opportunity that promises quick cash. Stay safe by avoiding job postings that require you to use your personal bank account for any transactions. Be cautious of imposter sites that may mimic the look and feel of the legitimate liquidscapes.info. Before submitting any job application, research the company's financial stability to ensure that it's a secure and stable organization. It is recommended to contact the company to confirm the job's authenticity and that they are currently hiring before submitting an application.
As a part-time Brand Ambassador, you bring our brand to life every day! Your goal is to provide everyone who comes in the store with an amazing shopping experience, making their day better than before they came in. You are the face of our company and you're proud of it! You love the products and are passionate about building brand loyalty with every guest. Most of all, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You're a people person! You use the AEO Selling Model to engage with every guest to help them find exactly what they're looking for, and you do so with a "friends first" mindset. (What's the AEO Selling Model? Don't worry - we'll teach you everything you need to know!)
- You're passionate about AE & Aerie product! Guests come to you to educate them on product details and you are excited to make product suggestions to fit their needs.
- You share the brand love! You're eager to introduce the AEO loyalty program and additional brand channels to guests.
- You can hang! Your skillset rocks no matter what zone you're in and you can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Cash & Wrap, Fitting Room and Stockroom as needed.
- You're an innovative problem solver! Making your guests' day is your priority and you're able to proactively resolve guest concerns while sticking to company policy.
- You're a team player - #teamwork! You're always willing to assist your team in #gettingthejobdone.
- You've got integrity! You do the right thing and you always adhere to AEO's policies & procedures.
OUR BRAND AMBASSADORS LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- You love interacting with people!
- You're full of energy and can handle multiple tasks ina fast-paced environment.
- You're available to work when guests shop (lookin' at your evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You love AE and Aerie products.
- You've worked in retail before. #practicemakesperfect
- You're at least 16 years of age.
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (" EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
- Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to relevant experience and location.
- Subject to eligibility requirements, associates may be eligible to receive paid sick leave and AEO may provide REAL rewards at its discretion.
- Paid Time Off, paid sick leave, and holiday pay vary by job level and type, job location, employment classification (part-time or full-time / exempt or non-exempt), and years of service.
The job posting is your guide to determining if this position aligns with your career goals. It is important to us that you carefully assess your qualifications and experience before applying for this job. If you are excited about this job opportunity and believe that you can fulfill the expectations, we welcome you to apply. Don't let the pressure to submit your application quickly lead to mistakes and oversights – take the time to ensure that your work is accurate and complete.