The employer is seeking a candidate for a job located in America, but may also be open to remote work for the right candidate. The salary for this job is $62,000 - 80,000 / year for the candidate who is selected. December 30, 2023 marked the release of the job opportunity for the Client Success Manager role, which will no longer be open after March 29, 2024. Have you considered whether full time work is a good match for your preferred work schedule and hours?
The Client Success Manager is the client advocate at LERETA in support of establishing and maintaining high-quality relationships between LERETA and its clients. The role ensures customer needs are fulfilled accurately and facilitates customer?s understanding of LERETA's services and capabilities.
Customer Service / Client Retention
- Focuses on client retention by working with LERETA?s Operations Team to ensure extraordinary service is provided to the client
Provides timely response to written and oral customer questions and issues
- Establishes at a minimum, monthly tracked personal contact with assigned customer base
- Arranges and hosts recurring conference call meetings with client and internal business units
- Identifies and assesses customer issues and needs
- Escalates customer issues to upper management when necessary
- Tracks and oversees all client issues ensuring delivered services meet client needs and expectations
- Maintains a thorough understanding of LERETA's most current services / capabilities and ensures that the client is presented with any new enhancements available to them
- Ensures that clients receive the maximum benefits according to their needs, expectations, and Service Level Agreements (SLA?s)
Manage Clients with Large Portfolios and Outsourced Clients
- Maintains knowledge of client?s servicing systems
- Maintains knowledge of client?s business rules, processes, and procedures
- Builds and maintains relationships with client senior management
Before you start your job search online, make sure to remember these vital factors to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. Stay alert for job postings that require you to pay money upfront or share sensitive information. Legitimate employers will typically use more formal methods for scheduling and conducting job interviews. To ensure that the job posting is not fraudulent and that they are hiring for the position, it is important to contact the company directly. Always do your research before paying any fees related to a job offer. If a job posting asks for personal information, such as your social security number or date of birth, be extra cautious and double-check the legitimacy of the company. Always research the company before applying for any job to verify its authenticity and to avoid job scams. Be cautious of job postings that require you to purchase equipment or supplies upfront, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job opportunity. Protect your privacy and security by being cautious about sharing personal information with employers you don't know.
- Monitors and ensures timely receipt / collection of monies on a monthly basis
- Monitors, reviews, and reports on deviations from budgeted loan volume and monthly income for every client
Identify and assess customer's needs
- Documents standard operating procedures and coordinates duties with appropriate internal teams in accordance with established operational and technical parameters
- Identifies, documents, and recommends effective solutions to market needs,coordinating with Sales, IT, and Operations
LERETA / Client Relationship
- Represents LERETA to the lending community in a professional manner
- Cultivates relationships for the purposes of furthering the company's business development objectives
- Identifies opportunities for enhancement of its services
- Creates and delivers effective written and oral presentations on behalf of LERETA at meetings and conferences
- Maintains knowledge of current and emerging legislation, technologies, issues and approaches in the mortgage servicing industry through membership in trade associations, interaction with industry peers and by attending property tax assessor/collector association conferences
- Maintains a thorough understanding of LERETA?s most current services / site capabilities and ensures that supporting staff is also aware and communicating the capabilities to the client
This position will perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to providing extraordinary service when assisting clients
- Ability to anticipate and respond to customer needs
- Proficiency in fostering relationships with clients and the ability to gain their confidence and respect.
- Ability to present a professional / positive image on behalf of LERETA to the lending community
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, in writing, via telephone and in person
- Ability to respond with urgency to team and management needs or requests
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to address and resolve all issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workloads between various clients and duties
- Ability to work hours based on business needs
- Must be highly-organized and detail-oriented when performing all duties
- Travel is required to visit clients (as needed)
SALARY RANGE: $60,835 - $ 81,113
Have you taken into account the location and commute associated with this job opportunity? If so, it's time to make a decision. If you have any doubts or reservations about this job posting, please take the time to evaluate before submitting an application. If you are confident in your abilities and experience, we welcome you to apply for this job posting. Take your time in evaluating the job posting before submitting your application. Moreover, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that offer similar compensation and benefits as this job vacancy.