Split Software is an excellent option for those seeking a full time job. December 7, 2023 is when the job vacancy for the Senior Manager, Sales Development - Austin, TX role was advertised, and it will expire on March 6, 2024. The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's performance-based profit-sharing and stock options. This job is based in Austin, but since it's remote work, you can do it from anywhere in the world.
Split Software is an industry-leading Feature Delivery Platform which enables companies to embrace Impact-Driven Development across their engineering teams. We pair the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature. By reducing development time, mitigating release risk, and quantifying impact, we free engineering teams to solve customer and business problems.
We are currently looking for an outstanding sales leader to lead our sales development team! This position will play a critical role in the acquisition of our customer base and market share at Split. Closely aligned with marketing, you will be responsible for inspiring, managing, overseeing and supporting our SDR team by leading them to exceptional results across outbound and inbound prospects, working closely with the marketing and demand generation teams, and developing market opportunities in advance of sales resources.
Working within a metrics and measurement based culture, the Senior Manager of Sales Development drives results across four critical success factors: Customer Acquisition, Business Results, Employee Engagement and Operational Excellence. This person will develop, train and hire highly driven team members. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Split customers and is key to creating and growing the sales pipeline to ensure the success and scalability of Split.
This position will report to our Chief Revenue Officer. The ideal candidate will be based in the Austin area in a remote role that will possibly move to a hybrid in office and remote role. The position will be a 70/30 split with on target earnings in the $180K to $240K range, depending on experience and depth of skills.
We Value the Journey: Your Days at Split
We make the most of every day acting with urgency and determination.
- Drive Performance: Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Recruit Top Talent: design and execute a sourcing and selection strategy to bring the best possible sales talent into the organization
- Train & Develop: execute a process to quickly and effectively onboard new sales reps and ensure continued development of the entire team
- Coach & Performance Manage: ensure high individual performance through 1-on-1 coaching, effectively manage both high performers and underperformers, and lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Execute Sales Strategy: Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Performance Reporting: design and utilize quantitative reporting and analysis to identify gaps & opportunities and report out performance to Split leadership
- Lead by Example: step in wherever necessary (e.g. outbound cold calling) to demonstrate best practices and ensure the team reaches their goals
- Build a Winning Culture: create a team with high loyalty and excitement to come to work each day
- Talent & Organization Design: design the most efficient and scalable coverage model to ensure balance across territory contribution expectations and yield while driving motivation within the team members, identify and design development tracks for enablement and growth
- Scalable Processes: ensure sales and team processes are scalable to ensure continued high performance at a larger scale, identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Continuous Innovation: identify process, technology, and strategy opportunities to improve overall sales performance, lead organizational innovation to support the needs of the SDR team
We Believe in Bold: About You
Experimentation is core to our culture - let's iterate til' we win.
- Previous success and skills in leading a high performing SDR team at a SaaS company
- Previous success and skills in people managing a team from career and skills development to performance management and goal achievement
- Preferred experience in selling a technical software product
US Pay Range
Before submitting any job application online, remember to keep in mind some critical elements to avoid falling victim to fraudulent job postings. If you have any doubts about the job posting, it's always a good idea to reach out to the company to ensure the job is legitimate and the position is open. To avoid potential job scams and fraudulent job postings, make sure to research the company thoroughly before applying for any job. It is important to do your due diligence and research a company before agreeing to an interview through unconventional methods. Be wary of job postings that use urgent language or pressure you to apply immediately without giving you time to research the company or position. Legitimate employers won't ask for payment for any reason. Job postings that require access to your personal bank account should be avoided at all costs. Watch out for job postings that require you to sign up for online marketplaces or platforms before being considered for a job, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. Don't let the promise of a high salary blind you to the potential dangers of a job posting.
We Row Together: Our Culture and Belonging
We're all in the same boat with mutual trust and respect.
We believe an inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our team and our customers. We constantly strive to make Split a safe and welcoming place for people from systematically marginalized communities. We're looking for teammates that are as passionate as we are and want to join us in doing this extremely important work.
We believe face-to-face in-person communication is invaluable. We don't believe that it is the default for everyone. We have been fully remote before, and our teams continue to grow and span across time zones and countries. The heart of our shared culture is virtual - in our lively Slack channels, our Zoom company meetings, in every photo and #highfive shared. Our offices act as important vessels for our culture, but we are so much more.
Taking care of our employees is essential to the health of our business. We strive to provide a thoughtful and comprehensive total rewards package to support our teammates' wellbeing through benefits, perks, growth opportunities and a strong company culture.
Why Should You Become a Splitter:
- Competitive salary + equity 💰
- Educational reimbursements so you can continue growing personally and professionally.
- Split's remote-inclusive philosophy - giving Splitters the flexibility to work from home or one of our offices located in Redwood City, CA, Boston, MA, and Tandil, Argentina.
- Our offices are fully stocked with snacks
- We've piloted Localized Hubs Stipend for remote teams to foster cross-collaboration and team bonding within their local hubs.
- We offer temporary remote work options to give employees flexibility to work from anywhere
- We invest in your wellness 🌱:
- Company-wide wellness closures so you can take time off to recharge and be your best self.
- End-of-Year company closure
- Flexible PTO 🏝
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Volunteer Time Off in addition to company-wide volunteer events
- Great health benefits and parental leave!*
- Commuter Benefits
- Additional Perks
- Patent Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Spot Bonus Program
- In-person and virtual team events
- The values that guide our culture:
- We Put Customers at the Center
- We Row Together
- We Believe in Bold
- We Value the Journey
*Country Specific Details:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Kaiser
- Full Medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Life Insurance, STD and LTD coverage options
- Reproductive Care Access Travel Benefits
- Additional Sequoia Wellness programs with OneMedical, Carrot and Headspace
- 10 weeks paid parental leave
- Fidelity 401k (Employee contribution only)
- You can choose one the following health insurance providers and plans: OSDE 310 or Swiss Medical SMG30
- Employees and dependants covered at 100%
- 90 days paid maternity leave
- 10 weeks paid paternity leave
- English Classes with a Native English Teacher
- United Kingdom
- Split pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents
- Private Medical Insurance through BUPA
- Life Insurance through UNUM
- Benefit Level: x3 annual basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bereavement Support Service
- Full In-Patient treatment with comprehensive cancer cover and full out-patient
- Mental Health Cover
- Bupa Dental Level 1
- Up to 52 weeks of maternity leave (26 OML and 26 AML) - refer to the UK Split Handbook for details
- 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Split 5% pension match
- Split will comply with all leave requirements per each provincial government's guidance. Please visit your specific provincial government website for details.
Ready to apply for the job? Make sure you've read the posting thoroughly before doing so. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly evaluated this job posting and feel that they are a good fit to apply. If you have any reservations about this job posting, please take the time to evaluate them before submitting an application. Take your time and ensure that your application showcases your skills and qualifications accurately. If this job vacancy isn't a good match, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that might offer a better cultural fit for you.