Change Lives. Make Great Money. Sell a Proven Product. No Prospecting or Cold-Calling.
Nuvia Dental Implant Center is hiring for a Dental Implant Sales Rep for our Baltimore, MD location. No dental experience necessary.
66% of our Implant Sales Reps will make $200k+ this year
- Base salary
- Tantalizing commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package
No Prospecting. Warm Appointments Provided.
- Forget prospecting, focus on closing.
- Our setters line up 5-8 daily consultations with eager prospects for you.
Sell A Proven, Trusted, & Unique Product
- Our product does what can take other providers up to 10+ months, in just 24 hrs.
- Over 7,000 5-star Google reviews
- A+ BBB rating
- Featured on dozens of major and local news outlets including Yahoo Finance, ABC, CBS, etc
Best in Industry Sales Training
- Our locations sell 10X what typical dental practices sell
- You’ll get elite level sales training when you join our team
Fast Growing Company in an Industry with Massive Need
- Our company is set to double # of locations in the next year
- Global dental implants market size was valued at $4.15 billion in 2022*
- Projected to grow from $4.42 billion in 2023 to $6.95 billion by 2030*
- Source: Fortune Business Insights, Report ID: FBI100443
Company Paid Benefits: Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
Voluntary Benefits: Vision, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance,
Tenure Based PTO Plan
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Assistance Program
401k + Match
As the smile consultant in your location, you and your counterpart will be solely responsible for the sales and collections.
- Understand and live our company values
- Get patients to accept treatment by: Prepping prior to the appointment, using your own personal talents to expedite trust and close any gaps patients may have, live with a follow-up mentality. Don’t let patients get lost in the CRM and nurturerelationships for as long as necessary.
- Collect all money from all patients
- Manage your queues: It is expected you understand where each patient is in their journey and that you help them move forward even after the initial deposit.
- Attend training meetings each week
- Work in the office at least during the hours of 8am to 5pm but understand that to excel, extra hours may need to be put in. (No cap on commission)
- Proven track record in the sales industry (may be within our own company) with the ability to meet key performance measures.
- Ability to work with integrity and provide the best experience for our patients.
- Work to enjoy the fact that each day you get to come to work and help people change their own lives!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of confidence in yourself and what you’re selling
- A proactive self-starter with a flexible work approach and a motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude
This is what a day in the life of an Implant Sales Rep at Nuvia looks like:
- Participate in sales meeting and motivational huddles to set your day up for success!
- Meet with potential patients to discuss the process of full arch dental implants
- Connect and follow up with patients to understand their goals and motivation
- Present patient information to the doctors in your office to determine diagnosis
- Assist patients in removing barriers to accepting treatment
- Assist patients in applying for financing
- Administer a successful handoff to the administrative team for scheduling
- Celebrate with your patients as they receive their new smiles!
The biggest challenge of this position is juggling multiple patients and navigating different circumstances and personalities. Consistency is key in this role and the ability to be open and coachable is absolutely essential.
We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do and feel honored to be able to provide such an incredible service.
Check out our YouTube channel to see what everyone is talking about: https://www.youtube.com/@NuviaDentalImplantCenter
Get the word out!