Seeking qualified Translators to provide City-based services.
meet regulated licensure and/or state certification requirements.
Sub Job ID: L-0000112 Trans-C
Job ID: TA3-0000113
Start Date: To Be Determined
Hours Needed: Full time, Part time and/or Per Diem
- Provide translation, including document formatting
- As needed, provide translation and as necessary, conform to match English versions
- As needed and in coordination with and in the company of City staff, provide oral interpretation/translation services for City customers, on an as needed basis.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills, including:
- Ability to provide translations
- Ability to provide translations that are appropriate in style to the population to be addressed and/or the type of document to be translated.
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Office product application such as Word, Excel, Outlook, & Publisher.
Please submit your resumeto our direct email, [email protected] and complete the online application by clicking on the blue link "Apply on Company Site" in the Indeed.com advertisement page. The application can also be found in our "Providers Tab" located on our website www.toinc.com. Completion of the online application will match you to the job, so we can follow up with you.
your submission, please follow this Subject Line format: [Your Name], [the job you are applying for], the job is in], [State where the job is in]. Example, John Smith, School-based Occupational Therapist, Manahawkin, NJ.
Make sure to submit your resume in a text-form document as it is easier for our applicant tracking system to read and upload your document instead of sending your resume in a scanned-image format.
Qualifications: 3+ years experience is preferred, however new graduates would be considered. Each state has specific requirements regarding licensure and/or certification, if needed. We expect you would know if you are qualified for the work in your state if you are experienced in the field. If you require more information to know if you have the correct qualifications, please contact your professional licensing or credentialing organization.
Jobs will be filled within 30 days and we will contact you upon processing your information.
Our direct email is [email protected], website is www.toinc.com, and to reach us by phone: 609-619-9590.