Although the job is located in Boston, it is a remote job that provides the flexibility to work from any location in the world. If you are the chosen applicant for this job, your salary will be $61,000 - 79,000 / year. The job vacancy of Health Specialist was posted on January 2, 2024, and it will come to an end on April 1, 2024. When exploring job options, full time work is an option worth considering. It is mandatory to have completed High School to be eligible for this job.
Title: Health Specialist
Full-time Where are we looking? Boston, MA
Who would you report to? Our CEO, Jennifer Kolchinsky
What is OneVision Health and what do we do?
OneVision Health is the missing link for families attempting to navigate the healthcare system. Our team of medical professionals comprehensively manage the healthcare for individuals, building and overseeing medical plans, supporting and coordinating providers, and keeping the plan on track. We do this by working collaborating together as a tight-knit team with a singular focus on the client. We read between the lines, go above and beyond, and predict the unexpected requests, all in the name of creating the best possible experience for our clients and their families. We take on the burden of managing the complexities of healthcare so that our clients and their families can focus on living their lives.
What is the position?
Health Specialists are the professional heaven-and-earth movers of OneVision Health. Working directly with Health Managers, they coordinate and organize all related administrative details to bring order to the chaos of today’s healthcare experience. As the Health Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating appointments, obtaining and organizing digital medical records, building and maintaining provider relationships, performing research, administratively supporting private caregivers of clients, and generally making sure that nothing slips through the cracks. Our Health Specialists work with our Health Managers to coordinate all of the behind-the-scenes details for our clients in order to create the ultimate client experience. A typical day...Seventy percent of your time will be working on client health needs designated by the health managers on your team. This includes a lot of multitasking and juggling of phone calls, follow ups, general coordination, and possibly operating as triage to the support number. It might involve a quick trip to the local pharmacy, hospital, or grocery store on behalf of a client. Twenty percent of your time will be organizing our internal systems and keeping the team on track, operationally. The other ten percent of your time is spent taking part in new company-wide initiatives, solving problems, and contributing ideas.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities As a Health Specialist, you will...
● collaborate with Health Managers to establish client priorities and facilitate daily tasks on behalf of clients, addressing stated and unspoken requests alike;
● maintain a sense of urgency for your work, be extremely organized, and execute responsibilities in an exhaustive/comprehensive manner;
● maintain calendars, including coordinating and scheduling medical appointments for our clients;
● maintain the company CRM and ensure all information is accurate;
● facilitate all requests for medical records to/from clients’ providers
● prepare the team for upcoming medical appointments by arranging paperwork, obtaining medical releases, obtaining patient referrals, and making client travel arrangements;
● research and vet practitioners, providers, services and products;
● organize, maintain and develop internal procedures for driving productivityacross the team;
● be willing to engage in facilitating services, including but not limited to picking up and dropping off sensitive client material between providers and clients;
● coordinating caregiver schedules on a monthly basis for clients;
● recruiting for health care providers - from nutritionists and trainers, to private caregivers.
● preparing payroll numbers to send off to client’s financial representatives.
● triage the support calls, texts, and emails from clients and vendors. Experience + Abilities Nice to haves...
● experience working directly with C-level executives or high-net worth families;
● experience working in the medical field and knowing how to navigate the medical system;
● basic knowledge of medical terminology;
● experience as a medical assistant;
● experience recruiting and/or researching;
Before proceeding with your job search online, make sure to keep these crucial factors in mind to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. Legitimate employers will not require you to pay for the opportunity to work for them. Always be wary of job postings that use urgency or pressure to get you to apply quickly, as they may be scams or fraudulent job opportunities. Use caution when responding to job postings that seem too good to be true or promise quick and easy money. Before applying for any job, research the company's organizational structure and reporting lines to ensure that it's a well-organized and efficient organization. Your personal bank account information is private and should not be shared with potential employers through job postings. Confirm the authenticity of the job posting and the company's hiring process by reaching out to them and asking for details. Beware of job postings that use unconventional methods for scheduling or conducting interviews. Keep in mind that legitimate employers will not ask for personal information that is not necessary for the job application process.
● college degree Need to haves...
● experience as an executive assistant or professional service provider;
● comfort working independently without oversight;
● ability to build quick rapport with strangers;
● comfort and quick learning curve with technology on day-to-day tasks such as email/calendar, messaging, service ticketing, digital file management, etc (eg Google, Slack, Zendesk);
● flexibility to handle critical needs as they arise during and after hours
● valid driver's license with safe driving record;
● can-do attitude Character Traits
● Do you believe there’s always room for improvement? We are always in pursuit of excellence.
● Do you always have a backup plan? Things rarely go according to plan so it’s important to be proactive and prepared.
● Are you frequently putting yourself in others’ shoes? Whether we’re responding to an acute health concern or listening to a family member’s perspective, we always need to be empathetic to the client’s situation and maintain that perspective.
● Do you always dot your i’s and cross your t’s? Attention to detail and consistency is critical when managing our clients’ complex health needs.
● Can you keep a secret? Good, because our clients’ privacy is a top priority.
● Do you read from the teleprompter or do you write your own script? We’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and blaze our own trail.
● Are you happy to lend a helping hand? Service can be a thankless business – your drive to help needs to come from within.
● Are you transparent and do you prefer addressing the elephant in the room? Customer service doesn’t mean being blindly obedient; sometimes you need to stick up for the team or prevent the client from shooting themselves in the foot.
● Do you pick up the ball that someone else may have dropped? We’re looking for people that own the company goals beyond just doing their job.
● Are you OK with making a mistake? We are too, as long as we learn from them and don’t repeat.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Ability to Relocate:
Work Location: Remote
Don't apply for a job solely based on the job title - ensure you fully understand the job responsibilities and requirements. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification. Accuracy and completeness are critical in job applications, so take the time to ensure that your work reflects these qualities. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you are a good fit, we welcome you to submit your application. Additionally, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies that might be of interest to you.