December 31, 2023 is when the Unit Coordinator - 36 hr. Night job vacancy was announced, and it will no longer be open after March 19, 2024. The successful candidate for this job will receive $37,000 - 47,000 / year as their salary. If you're looking for a job that offers more variety and challenge, full time work might be a good fit for you. The company has a job available in Boston, but is open to considering remote candidates who meet the necessary qualifications.
Unit Coordinator - 36 hr. Night
Before proceeding any further, make sure you are aware of the vital factors to consider when applying for jobs online. Be cautious of job postings that require you to share your personal bank account details to complete a job application. Researching the company before applying for any job is essential to ensure that it's a legitimate and reputable organization. Be wary of job postings that offer vague or misleading job descriptions or requirements. A legitimate employer will usually conduct interviews over the phone or in person, not just via text or email. Don't let desperation for a job cloud your judgment when evaluating the legitimacy of a job posting. Make certain you are browsing the authorized liquidscapes.info website before taking any actions. Never give out your personal information or pay for a job opportunity that promises quick cash. Make sure that the job is legitimate and the company is hiring by reaching out to them. Limit the personal information you share with potential employers to protect your privacy.
- (3270945) Are you a compassionate, dedicated individual who is detail-oriented and has great interpersonal skills? Are you comfortable acting as the primary source of information between patients and the hospital's health care providers? Can you thrive in a high-volume atmosphere where you handle a mix of tasks such as, coordinating services for many individuals and transcribing medical charts accurately and promptly? If so, you may be a good fit for New England's premier Medical Center: The Massachusetts General Hospital. As a Unit Coordinator, you will play a critical role in patient care by serving as the central source of information by communicating with patients, families and medical staff. You will transcribe medical charts for patients to ensure that all of their medical treatments and procedures are carried out. The position requires a high degree of accuracy and strong communications skills. To fill this position, we are looking for:
- Individuals who are highly organized and can prioritize and manage information in a demanding environment
- Talented and compassionate communicators who manage patient records according to order, completeness, integrity, confidentiality and security
- People who thrive in a fast-paced environment where accuracy, professionalism and customer service skills are required
- Effective coordinators who can arrange for patient services between multiple departments
If this sounds like a job for you, we'd love to hear from you. But first, please make sure you have the following:
- High School Diploma or GED; Associate Degree preferred
- Medical or health care experience desirable, but willing to train otherwise qualified candidates.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new systems and procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact with diverse groups of patients, staff and providers
- Demonstrated ability to solve basic patient and practice problems.
Only candidates who meet all of these requirements will be considered. EEO Statement
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged. Primary Location
MA-Boston-MGH Main Campus Work Locations
MGH Main Campus 55 Fruit Street Boston 02114 Job
Unit Coordinator Organization
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH) Schedule
Full-time Standard Hours
Night Job Employee Status
Regular Recruiting Department
MGH Nursing Job Posting
Dec 19, 2023
If you have examined this job vacancy carefully, now is the time to make a decision whether to apply. The recruiter is looking for candidates who are the right fit for the job - take the time to ensure your application accurately reflects your skills and experience. If you are excited about the potential of this job opportunity and believe that you can fulfill the expectations, please apply. If you are unsure about any aspect of this job posting, please ask for clarification before submitting an application.