The location of this job is in Bradenton, but since it's remote work, you can do it from anywhere. You have the opportunity to negotiate your salary with the employer based on the company's approach to employee skill utilization and job fit. This job necessitates a minimum of 24 months of experience in the same field. Is full time work a type of work that you're willing to consider? The job offer for the Customer Service Representative ($18-$20+/hour) position was released on January 20, 2024, and it will come to an end on April 9, 2024.
Customer Service Representative ($18-$20+/hour)
Certified Collectibles Group (CCG) is a multi-divisional global organization that specializes in the third-party expert authentication, grading, and conservation of collectibles. Providing expert, impartial, and tech-enabled services we add value and liquidity to our customers' collections.
Since 1987, the CCG companies have certified nearly 85 million coins, banknotes, comic books, video games, trading cards, sports cards, stamps, estate items, and related collectibles.
We are seeking Experienced Full-time Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team. General areas of responsibility include assisting customers by answering inquiries about company-offered services, providing submission processing information, and working closely with other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction by providing a superior customer experience. In this role, you will:
What will make you successful
- Answers incoming phone calls via a multiline telephone system
- Prepares and provides internal and external written correspondence via email
- Assist customers, dealers, and submission centers with their accounts and submissions
- Answers customer inquiries about products and services offered
- Makes recommendations to customers to provide optimal product satisfaction
- Assists with the maintenance of customer accounts by recording product and submission records
- Collects customer feedback and makes recommendations of potential products and/or services to management by analyzing customer needs
- Prepares product and/or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
What you'll receive from us:
- 2+ years of previous customer service/call center experience or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn, gain, and retain product and procedural knowledge
- Demonstrated experience learning new systems
- High attention to detail and quality focused
- Able to multi-task with superior organizational skills
- Possess strongprioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
- High School diploma or equivalent
- In-depth customer service training and opportunities for growth and career improvement
- Equipment: We provide all the required equipment: PC, 2 monitors, headset, mouse, Keyboard, webcam
- Remote: We currently operate in the following States: CO, FL, IL, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WA
: You must have a dedicated working space without distractions and stable internet connectivity with a minimum of 50 Mbps of bandwidth
Before you apply for any job online, make sure you know these essential factors to ensure that the job is legitimate and avoid scams. When reviewing job postings, be sure to check if the company has an actual physical address and contact information, as these can help determine if the job posting is legitimate. Be cautious about sharing sensitive information with potential employers to protect yourself from fraud and identity theft. Avoid job postings that ask you to purchase expensive equipment or supplies before starting work. Don't hesitate to contact the company to validate the job posting and ensure that they are hiring. It's important to research the company's products and services to understand its industry and competitive landscape before applying for any job. If you are asked to pay for a job opportunity, it is likely a scam and you should report it to the authorities. Always do your due diligence and research a company before applying for a job there. If a potential employer wants to conduct an interview solely over text or email, it's important to be skeptical and verify their authenticity.
We operate in multiple shifts:
Our Customer Service Center operates from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time), from Monday to Saturday.
We operate in multiple shifts: 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM, 8:30 AM - 5:15 PM, 9:30 AM - 6:15 PM, 10:30 AM - 7:15 PM, and 11:30 AM - 8:15 PM (EST) - (Schedules can be adapted to your time zone, but must cover one of the listed shifts of the operation hours) Your Key Stake Holders:
- Team Leader (Direct Supervisor)
- Operations Manager
- Performance People Manager
- Director of Customer Service
CCG offers the most competitive compensation in the industry along with career advancement opportunities and a generous full-time benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance options; 401(k) with company match; paid time off benefits, annual discretionary bonuses, and more. Salary commensurate with experience and ability. More About Us
We invite you to learn more about our company and our services at https://www.collectiblesgroup.com/about-us/
#customerservice, #communication, #csrjobs, #csr, #floridajobs, #tampajobs, #sarasotajobs, #bradentonjobs, #sarasota, #bradenton, #lakewoodranch
If you're still uncertain about the job requirements, review the posting again or seek clarification from the employer. Don't cut corners when it comes to job applications – take the time to do it right and showcase your skills and qualifications accurately. If you are excited about this job opportunity and believe that you can meet the expectations, we encourage you to apply. Please don't apply for this job unless you are fully committed to fulfilling the responsibilities and expectations. Additionally, if this job vacancy isn't what you're looking for, liquidscapes.info has other job vacancies to explore.