Since the employer does not disclose the salary, you may have room to negotiate during the hiring process. To be considered for this job vacancy, it is necessary to have passed High School. Would full time work be a good match for your skills and experience? The job vacancy named Dispensary Receptionist was made available on January 10, 2024, and it will be removed on April 9, 2024. Although this job is based in California, the employer is open to the possibility of remote work for the right candidate.
We are hiring for our newest location in Waukegan, Illinois
Planet 13 Holdings, Inc. is a cannabis company based in Nevada, United States. On Nov 1, 2018, the company opened its cannabis dispensary in Las Vegas which became the most significant cannabis dispensary in the world at 112,000 square feet.
The company operates through Planet 13 Cannabis Superstore & Entertainment Complex and other sub-brands like Medizin, Trendi, Leaf & Vine, PURC, and Planet M. The product portfolio of the brands is primarily cannabis products while PURC is a coffee brand.
The company has expanded across the United States and has dispensaries in Orange County, California, Florida, and Illinois.
What You’ll Do:
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine the nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor visitor access and issue passes when required.
- Scan IDs and verify customer is 21 years or older and that the ID is valid.
- Daily compliance with company policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules.
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient and/or customer profiles.
- Receive, sort, and route mail, and maintain and route publications.
- Working knowledge of retail products.
- Tracking where our guests are coming from—how they found us.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
What you will need:
- Continuous Learning - Seek feedback to improve performance; pursue training and development opportunities; strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; share expertise with others.
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits the ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies.
- Problem-Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs: respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Communications - Keep others adequately informed; select and use appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation - Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar; vary writing style to meet needs; present numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Business Acumen – Understand the business implications of decisions.
- Conflict resolution – Encourage open communications: maintain objectivity; keep emotion under control.
- Ethic – Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and principle; uphold organizational values.
- Organizational support - Follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; support the organization's goals and values.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Personal Appearance - Dress appropriately for the position; keep yourself well groomed.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities; askfor and offer help when needed.
- Judgment - Exhibit sound and accurate judgment; include appropriate people in the decision-making process.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plan work activities: use time efficiently.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality. Apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must acquire an Agent Identification Card and be 21 years of age or older. Must complete Sexual Harassment Prevention Training and Cannabis Responsible Vendor Training within the first 90 days of employment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
It's important to take some precautions when applying for jobs online to avoid job scams and fraudulent job postings. Employers who only conduct interviews over text or email may not be legitimate, so it's important to do your research before proceeding. Be on the lookout for job postings that ask for payment or fees upfront, as this could be a sign of a fraudulent job opportunity. Before applying for any job, research the company's industry trends and market outlook to ensure that it's a forward-thinking and innovative organization. You should never have to pay for a job opportunity with a reputable company. Job postings that require you to use your personal bank account are often scams, so be careful. Only share personal information with reputable employers. If you have any doubts about the job posting, it's always a good idea to reach out to the company to ensure the job is legitimate and the position is open. To prevent harm, always make sure you're on the verified liquidscapes.info website before taking any actions. Always listen to your gut feeling when it comes to job postings that seem too good to be true.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What’s In It for You:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet 13 would like to make its customers aware that certain individuals might try and approach them, call them, email them, text them, or reach out to them via social media, presenting themselves as our employees and/or affiliates to try and gain access to your personal information. This is a phishing scam. Planet 13 will never call a potential employee or customer for any form of payment in return for training material, ask for anyone’s direct deposit information, and their banking login and password. Planet 13’s Board Members, and Executives do not work as recruiters and do not communicate with potential employees directly via any form of communication nor do they engage in the offering of positions to potential employees. These claims and offers are fraudulent and we advise everyone to use discretion when handling these situations. If you feel as though you have been a target of this type of scam, please reach out to your local law enforcement. Thank you.
You can't make a good decision without first reading the job posting carefully. If you are confident that you meet the qualifications and expectations of this job, we invite you to apply. The key to a successful job application is taking the time to review and proofread your work for accuracy and completeness. We want to make sure that you are a good fit for this job, so please take the time to carefully evaluate before submitting an application.