The job listing for the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote position was initiated on January 19, 2024, and it will expire on April 18, 2024. Have you thought about whether full time work aligns with your personal and professional development goals? Should your application be successful, your salary for this job will be $86,000 - 110,000 / year. To be considered for this job, you must have a minimum of 72 months of experience in the same field. To apply for this job, it is necessary to fulfill the requirement of having a minimum qualification of High School. This job is in California, but since it's a remote job, you can work from anywhere you choose.
At The Jackson Laboratory, we work in a dynamic environment towards our mission each day, to discover precise genomic solutions for disease and empower the global biomedical community in the shared quest to improve human health. Essential to the fulfillment of this mission our ability to find and connect with inspired, highly qualified, and diverse talent. We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to do just that, to join an exceptional TA team that will continue to utilize progressive methods and avenues to reach top talent. This Sr. TAP will work with a high level of independence to ensure reach candidates and share our unique message (and their possible part within that narrative) by sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates from internal and external sources for positions. Importantly, the Sr. TAP will be a true partner with hiring managers and will identify key skillsets, competencies, and characteristics of preferred candidates for a variety of positions. This individual will work within an inter-connected and dynamic Talent Acquisition team, one which continually represent JAX in an inviting, professional, and knowledgeable manner. The Sr. TAP will be a critical part of our culture, one that is open to (and in many ways, invites) change and continuously striving toward an exceptional customer experience with continuous improvement in process efficiency. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Establishes, cultivates, and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with hiring managers/supervisors in order to understand and fulfill business units, positions and TA needs.
- Is able to lead initiatives to fulfill surges in hiring needs or possible periods of growth in specific business units or locations in multiple domestic locations.
- Continually sees challenges in recruitment contexts, such as geographic limitations, labor market shifts, skills shortages as opportunities for creativity and is able to execute strategies to meet hiring needs.
- Delivers an exceptional recruitment experience for hiring managers within a range of professional disciplines. Develops curated recruitment plans with hiring managers/supervisors that best pursue competencies needed for open positions.
- Embraces and leads recruitment processes for a diverse cohort of positions. Executes recruitment strategy for areas of volume within business units while leading manager and senior-level search processes. Is open to and is motivated by recruiting for a range of positions.
- Provides counsel, expertise and execution in all areas of TA (e.g. internal job posting, external job posting including electronic web sites, advertising, etc.). Partners to identify characteristics and competencies of preferred candidates and oversees selection process including / ensuring that quality reference interviews have been conducted.
- May establish relationships with third party search providers to provide enhanced Talent Acquisition support as needed for strategic positions. Works collaboratively with all other TA and HR colleagues across JAX. Maintains thorough, accurate, up to date records within the electronic applicant tracking system. Ensures data integrity, accessibility and seamless handoffs between recruiters as needed.
- Is able to measurably impact JAX'sability to recruit for diversity and continually shares JAX's environment as one which thrives upon the diversity, equity, and inclusion of our employees. Develops new and creative TA strategies to attract qualified candidates and build a diverse pipeline for future openings.
- Promotes The Jackson Laboratory at colleges, technical schools, networking events and job fairs and seeks out diverse organizations to partner with and develops effective working relationships. Includes development of TA materials for presentations and job events.
- Demonstrates and creates a positive, high performance, teamwork-driven environment that strives toward continuous improvement and exceptional customer experience. Treats teammates, co-workers and customers with respect and support at all times creating a culture of mentorship and collaboration within and across teams to leverage expertise and experience to maximize success.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Include:
- Ability to thrive under particularly challenging conditions and under tight timelines.
- May act as a lead in absence of team Manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively exchange information with people representing a wide diversity of disciplines, backgrounds and experience
- Ability to work with computer hardware, software, applicant tracking systems, and the internet for sourcing activities
- Ability to assess and identify needs and develop creative strategies to implement effective recruitment plans.
- Passion for sharing our mission and values in multiple fora, thus a willingness to travel to campuses and events.
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED
To avoid being scammed when applying for jobs online, you need to keep in mind some important factors before submitting any job application. Any job offer that requires you to pay for something in advance is likely a scam. Don't apply for any job blindly; always research the company to ensure that it's a legitimate and reputable organization. Be cautious of job postings that require you to provide sensitive information such as your passport number or visa information, as this information could be used for identity theft or fraud. Always be cautious of job interviews that take place solely over text or email, as they may be part of a scam. Be wary of providing personal information until you have confirmed the employer's identity. Confirm the job's authenticity and the company's hiring status by contacting them directly. Stay safe by avoiding job postings that require you to use your personal bank account for any transactions. Be aware of any job postings that seem too good to be true or make unrealistic promises, and avoid them if possible.
Education Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
Experience Required: 6 years
Experience Preferred: 8 years Pay Range: $73,305 - $122,730 About JAX: The Jackson Laboratory is an independent, nonprofit biomedical research institution with a National Cancer Institute-designated Cancer Center and nearly 3,000 employees in locations across the United States (Maine, Connecticut, California), Japan and China. Its mission is to discover precise genomic solutions for disease and empower the global biomedical community in the shared quest to improve human health. Founded in 1929, JAX applies over nine decades of expertise in genetics to increase understanding of human disease, advancing treatments and cures for cancer, neurological and immune disorders, diabetes, aging and heart disease. It models and interprets genomic complexity, integrates basic research with clinical application, educates current and future scientists, and provides critical data, tools and services to the global biomedical community. For more information, please visit www.jax.org . EEO Statement: The Jackson Laboratory provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Take the time to carefully review the job posting to ensure you meet all the necessary qualifications. Please submit your application if you are certain that you meet all of the qualifications and requirements. We want to ensure that all applicants are fully committed and interested in this job opportunity. The key to a successful job application is taking the time to review and proofread your work for accuracy and completeness. Additionally, if this job vacancy isn't what you're looking for, liquidscapes.info has other job vacancies to explore.