The job offer for the Customer Support Representative Tier 1 position was announced on January 11, 2024, and it will be removed on April 10, 2024. If you're looking for flexible work options, full time work might be a good fit for you. This job opening mandates that you have work experience in the same field for at least 24 months. The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate your pay package. This job is situated in Cambridge, but it's a remote job that provides the flexibility to work from any location you want.
What You'll Accomplish:
- You will help our existing users get the most value out of PartsTech.
- Your day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to: answering incoming calls, troubleshooting failed orders, creating/reviewing Tier 1 tickets, configuration requests, creating new and potential customer accounts as well as helping our existing customers with account updates.
- You will take personal ownership of customer issues from beginning to end, diagnose software issues, develop and communicate solutions to help customers move forward and get the most value from PartsTech.
- You will work closely with our customers and partners to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner via phone, email and chat on the Salesforce platform.
- You will triage incoming requests and identify trends or patterns in customer issues.
- You will identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the development teams.
- You are going to collaborate with our Product, Sales and Development teams frequently.
- You will develop a deep knowledge of the PartsTech platform and the auto care industry.
- You will manage and respond to customer inquiries and support cases in the Salesforce platform.
- You will support our inside sales team by making sure new customers are set up, ready to use PartsTech, and are delighted by their support experience.
- You will manage day to day processing of returns and refunds.
- You will assist in tracking and organizing customer issues and feature requests. You will leverage your customer knowledge to identify trends and patterns, and turn them into insights that can be used by our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- You will update our customer records with any changes/updates that come your way through the customer-chosen communication channel.
- You will contribute to the content development of our knowledge base to make sure we're never researching the same questions twice. Help resolve requests before they come in.
Who You Are:
- You've got 2+ years of customer support experience, ideally in a role where you've helped people leverage technology.
- You have experience helping others use web-based platforms. IT help desk experience is helpful but not required!
- Familiarity with SaaS or Automotive or knowledge of the auto repair business, is a plus.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills.
- You have atrack record of success in inside sales and account management, reaching customers via phone and email. Proven experience with a sales/customer service role.
- You have experience using SalesForce Lightning or similar CRM.
- Experience using Slack, Google Suites, Fullstory, TeamViewer or other customer support applications.
- You are self-motivated, with a strong work ethic paired with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to think on your feet and look for opportunities to help us improve our processes.
- You're customer-centric and naturally empathetic, with an ability to see things from the customer's perspective.
- You are outgoing and naturally personable, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You can thrive in an environment that often presents you with unstructured problems and ambiguity.
- You're a quick learner, and find yourself able to adapt to new technology and processes easily.
- You are well organized and extremely detail-oriented.
Why You Should Join Us:
Our vision is to make it fast and easy for auto repair shops to find the right parts across all of their suppliers with one search. Together, PartsTech's team helped countless businesses save valuable time so they can focus on their customers — and we're just getting started.
The PartsTech team is a global, distributed group of passionate self-starters based in Cambridge, Hartford, CT, Eastern Europe and beyond. We are remote-first, privately held and venture-backed.
To avoid being scammed when applying for jobs online, it's important to be aware of some essential factors before submitting any job application. It's important to remember that any legitimate employer will never ask you to pay for any expenses. To avoid being misled by false promises or misrepresentation, research the company's track record and history before applying for any job. Get in touch with the employer to confirm that the job posting is not a scam and they are seeking applicants. Be wary of job postings that make unrealistic promises or seem too good to be true. Be cautious of any job posting that requests access to your personal bank account information. Stay vigilant about protecting your personal information, even when applying for seemingly legitimate job postings. Keep an eye out for job postings that require you to work from home and send money to the company. A legitimate employer will usually conduct interviews over the phone or in person, not just via text or email.
PartsTech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and values diversity at every level of our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe you should bring your whole self to work, so come as you are.
- Generous PTO
- Summer Fridays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Events
Compensation: $50,000 Annual Base + Bonus
Location/Hours: This is a 100% remote role. 2 shifts available: 8:00 am to 4:30 and 11:30 pm to 8:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Don't apply for a job solely based on the job title - ensure you fully understand the job responsibilities and requirements. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you are a good fit, we welcome you to submit your application. Rushing to submit your application can lead to careless mistakes and oversights, which can ultimately hurt your chances of being hired. Please make sure to carefully consider if this job aligns with your career goals and aspirations. Likewise, if this job vacancy isn't suitable, you might want to look at other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info.