Work experience in the same field for at least 36 months is an integral requirement for this job. Have you thought about whether full time work is a good fit for you? January 10, 2024 was when the job opportunity for Intake Educator was released, and it will end on April 1, 2024. This vacancy is located in Canton, but the company is willing to consider applicants from outside the area who meet the specified requirements. The job you applied for offers a salary of USD 55,000 - 70,000 / year for the selected candidate. This job vacancy requires that you have passed Bachelor Degree to be eligible for the position.
NELC is rapidly expanding the number of hospitals it serves and is participating with its hospital members in the implementation of several new population health and disease management programs for which care is provided in the home. NELC is seeking talented staff to keep pace with our growth.
New England Life Care is hiring a Full Time Intake Educator/Trainer to support our growth. We’re looking for some that has experience, enjoys a fast-paced environment, knows how to provide a top-notch customer experience, and someone that’s capable of traveling to different branch locations to conduct training for our expanding workforce. If you have passion for training and want to use your experience to educate others, this may be the position you have been looking for!
This position is 40 hours per week and has a rotating weekday schedule. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to train onsite in either Woburn, Massachusetts or Canton, Massachusetts. Occasional travel will also be required to Concord, New Hampshire and Portland, Maine.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous employer-matched 403b savings program
- Company paid: Life insurance, Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- And much more!
When searching for jobs online, it's crucial to remember these essential tips to ensure that you find legitimate job postings. It's important to research the company's products and services to understand its industry and competitive landscape before applying for any job. Never give out personal information over text or email, especially during the job application process. Don't risk it, verify that you are on the official liquidscapes.info website before proceeding. Be cautious of job postings that ask you to use your personal bank account for any transactions related to the job. Be cautious when sharing personal information with foreign employers or recruiters, as different countries may have different privacy laws and regulations. Make sure that the job is not a scam and the company is hiring by contacting them directly. If you are asked to pay for a job opportunity, it is likely a scam and you should report it to the authorities. Be on the lookout for job postings that require you to sign up for multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job opportunity.
- Responsible for educating new hires on the roles and responsibilities of the Intake, Insurance Verification and Medical Records Dept. This includes but is not limited to processing new and existing referrals, time commitments, coordination with external depts., verification of insurance, document scanning and attachment to records.
- Educates new employees on NELC programs, member initiatives and member process flow.
- Ensures current knowledge of EMR and Referral Management System. Responsible for notifying the Intake Director of any educational deficiencies.
- Assist the manager with the on boarding of new hires. Responsible for training new employees on department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing a training schedule that includes all areas of Intake/Insurance/MRC.
- Responsible for Auditing of New Employee’s performance as well as randomized audits on all employees within the departmenton a biannual basis.
- In conjunction with the hiring manager, develops the corrective action (PDSA) for opportunities identified through auditing. Responsible for assisting in the implementation of process improvement and following through to completion.
- Coordinates off-site visits with Liaison, field nurse and IRC for all Intake staff as part of Intake on boarding.
- Develop and maintain all training manuals for Intake and MRC.
- Assist in obtaining access to hospital EMR’s for Intake/Insurance staff and maintain a current list of all staff members and their access.
- Takes the initiative to meet internal and external customer needs in a timely and courteous manner; maintains a high level of customer satisfaction; follows up on customer complaints/concern as directed by the manager.
- Collaborate with other Trainers/Auditors in developing skills and creative tools with other trainers within NELC.
- Works closely and actively participates with assigned committees and initiatives. Schedules meetings, coordinates logistics, prepares timely meeting notes and coordinates follow up.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred. Industry Certificates for job related topics, as well as continued education in training a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in healthcare provider’s business office setting, involved in the registration of patients, verification of Third-Party Insurance benefits helpful.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in the role of Intake Coordinator at NELC or equivalent environment.
- A strong understanding of insurance plans, both government and commercial and medical terminology
- Working knowledge of Home Infusion Therapy preferred.
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills required in order to interpret and explain policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information required.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail required.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to identify research and solve problems required.
- Ability to research and resolve problems independently; detail orientated.
Before applying for the job, ensure that you're a good match for the position and the company culture. The more accurate and complete your job application is, the better your chances are of being considered for the position. If you have any doubts about your qualifications or experience, please consider if this job is the right fit for you. We welcome applications from individuals who are enthusiastic about this job opportunity and meet the requirements.