Category ABA Therapy
Position Type Intern Overview
Grow your career with the industry leader in behavioral health - Proud Moments ABA. We will help you become a Registered Behavioral Technician!
As the nation's fastest growing behavioral health organization, Proud Moments provides the gold standard of from birth to age 21.
About the Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Program
To support our rapid growth and commitment to quality care, Proud Moments will actively help talented individuals become certified with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)! The program takes between 8-10 weeks and covers all license requirements to become a registered Behavior Technician. Proud Moments staff will provide assistance and guidance to you throughout the entire licensing process.
This program will make you eligible to be an integral part of our therapy team, with the potential of making up to $28.00 an hour. Proud Moments ABA Nevada has locations in both the greater Las Vegas area and Reno! Responsibilities
In the RBT Program, you will learn...
- What autism is and how ABA is effective in assisting them in their daily lives
- ABA principles and Behavior Analysis techniques
- Who makes up an ABA team
- The role of an RBT within the ABA team
- The demographic and location of services
- and so much more!
After completing the RBT program and completing the RBT credential, you will be eligible for hire. Qualifications
- As an ideal RBT candidate, you bring to Proud Moments ABA:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to working flexible, part-time schedules (with the potential to become full-time in the future)
- Experience working with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Commitment to handling confidential information responsibly
- History of effectively managing multiple high-priority tasks in a fast-paced working environment
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Once you complete the RBT Program and are hired, you'll enjoy professional respect, recognition, and rewards:
- Competitive hourly rate ($24.00-$28.00) commensurate with your experience and location
- Flexible part-time schedules
- A supportive career path and assistance obtain to earn credentials to advance your career
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.