Company: Luihn VantEdge Partners Assistant Manager
Location: 42080 W Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway, Maricopa, AZ
Job Category: Assistant General Manager
Taco Bell is growing again and looking for leaders who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and want to be a part of a great restaurant company! Together, through your efforts and an individual training plan, you can build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers. This is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and succeed!What's in for you?
What does a Leader/Assistant Restaurant Manager at Taco Bell do?
- Performance bonus pay - every 4 weeks
- Dental, vision and health insurance - we pay a significant portion and includes family members
- Free meals during your shifts
- Paid time off - starting at 3 weeks
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Scholarships, GED Works Program to earn High School Diploma and Educational Reimbursement
- Retail discounts through brand perks programs (Taco Perks, KFC Employee Perks)
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Run organized shifts and execute all administrative duties.
- Provide leadership & direction when RGM is not available
- Analyze and respond to operation and financial metrics
- Assist RGM in training team members
- Assist RGM in scheduling facility maintenance needs
- Ability to manage any conflict regarding customers and/or employees
Experience at the following establishments would make you a great fit here: Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Wendys.
Past industry experience that would translate to success in this role: Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Hospitality, Assistant Hospitality Manager."You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees." Store Number: 347