Taco Bell is looking for people who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and want to be a part of a great restaurant company! With us you can build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers. This is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and succeed!What's in it for you?
What you can expect from us?
- Employee free meal during shift
- If you're in school, we'll work around your schedule!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (For full time employees)
- Scholarships, GED Works Program to earn High School Diploma and Educational Reimbursement
- Retail discounts through brand perks programs (Taco Perks, KFC Employee Perks)
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (For full time employees)
What we expect from you?
- Provide leadership & direction
- Analyze and respond to operational and business demands
- Excellent communication skills and passion for working with people
- Opportunity to grow within the company and move to management roles
- Receive orders, process sales and cash, and manage customer issues
- Prepare and maintain good quality of products
- Monitor all service equipment
- Run organized shifts and execute administrative duties
Past industry experience that would translate to success in this role: Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Hourly Manager, Hourly Shift Manager, Hourly Hospitality Manager, Supervisor, Production Supervisor
Part time/Full time" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."Store Number: 347
Company: Luihn VantEdge Partners
Location: 42080 W Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway, Maricopa, AZ
Job Category: Shift Leader