The Now Hiring Caregivers - Flexible Schedules Available job opening has been available since December 6, 2023 and will expire on March 5, 2024. The selected candidate for this job will receive a salary of USD 16 - 20 / hour. TheKey offers full time roles with a great company culture. The employer is willing to provide relocation assistance for qualified candidates who are offered the job, regardless of their current location.
Location: Denver, Castle Rock and Surrounding areas
Now hiring for full-time, part-time.
Seeking experienced caregivers to join our rapidly growing team in Denver! Caregivers with professional OR family experience are encouraged to apply.
We're changing how the world lives and ages at home. TheKey, formerly Home Care Assistance, provides premium in-home care to older adults so they can live safely and comfortably at home as they age. Our unique team-based approach provides exceptional support to our caregivers as well as our clients. We’re committed to helping families get the support and quality care they need—so that more older adults can live well and age wisely in the home they love. Who We Are:
We stand for optimal well-being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
If you plan to apply for jobs online, it's essential to keep in mind some crucial elements to avoid scams and fraud. Trust your intuition and use your common sense when evaluating job postings to avoid scams and frauds. Be on the lookout for job postings that offer high income or bonuses without proper explanation or criteria, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting. Be cautious of job postings that require you to use your personal bank account for any type of financial activities. If a potential employer wants to conduct an interview only via text or email, it's important to be cautious and verify their authenticity. Any job posting that requires payment upfront is likely a scam. Make sure that the job is not a scam and the company is hiring by contacting them directly. It's crucial to research the company before applying for any job to ensure that it's a genuine and reliable organization. Only provide personal information through reputable job search websites or directly on the company's website.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated and supportive local office staff
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
Who You Are:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed/required - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources/county testing
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with a profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day. What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life. Responsibilities Essential Functions:
- Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their home
- Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care plans
- Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with each client by providing ongoing social & emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
- HHA, PCA, CNA, or GNA Certification preferred
- Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is a plus
- Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
- Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of situations
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time
- Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Can pass a background check and provide references
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to get to and from work.
What We Are All About:
At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for our clients to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
The next step after reading this job listing carefully is to make a decision. Have you done so? In the end, the quality of your job application will be a reflection of your professionalism and attention to detail. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you are a strong fit, we encourage you to submit your application. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please reach out to us for clarification. Alternatively, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that offer different challenges and opportunities for growth.