Work experience in the same field for a minimum of 72 months is a critical requirement for this job. The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's performance-based profit-sharing and employee ownership programs. Does full time work match the type of work you're looking for? This job is situated in Chicago, but since it's a remote job, you can work from any location with an internet connection. The QA Analyst job vacancy was initiated on January 4, 2024, and it will end on April 3, 2024. For this job, it is necessary that you have passed High School.
Do you love building new systems in a fast-paced, high-impact work environment? Are you driven to change the standard of care in women’s health?
The Lactation Network is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst. This person will be essential in ensuring the delivery of high-quality software systems. This role will work alongside our Engineering team to build terrific products and lay the foundation for future development within an agile environment.
We are a small, tight-knit, purpose-driven organization with aggressive growth goals in 2024 and beyond. We don’t have all the answers, and we don’t expect you to, either. We do expect you to be curious, hardworking, and strive to be your best self.
Breakdown of the role
- Build out test plans. (50%) You’ll collaborate with software developers, product managers, and business analysts to understand project requirements and software specifications. In addition, this role will develop and maintain detailed test plans and test cases.]
- Test execution (30%) This role will execute manual and automated tests to verify the functionality, performance, and security of software applications. You’ll identify, document, and report defects. Perform regression testing to ensure that previously identified issues have been resolved.
- Acceptance Criteria Analysis. (20%) – You’ll work with the product managers, business analysts, and developers to establish and confirm acceptance criteria.
Before submitting any job application online, remember to keep in mind some critical elements to avoid falling victim to fraudulent job postings. If a potential employer wants to conduct an interview only via text or email, it's important to be cautious and verify their authenticity. Do not give out your bank account or credit card information to a potential employer. Remember that legitimate job postings will always provide clear information about the company and the position. If you're asked to sign up for a paid training program or buy expensive materials, research the company thoroughly before making any payments. Remember that it's better to err on the side of caution when it comes to sharing personal information with potential employers. Always take the time to research the company's customer reviews and ratings to gauge its reputation and customer satisfaction. Before moving forward, it is essential to contact the company directly to confirm that the job is not a scam and that they are hiring for the position. Keep an eye out for job postings that use generic or vague company names, as these may be signs of a fraudulent job posting.
What you’ll do
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
What we expect from you
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to develop, document, and execute test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop, and implement QA test plans and test cases for new and enhanced software releases.
- Perform all aspects of validation and verification, including functional, structural, regression, integration, load, system and user acceptance testing.
- Ensures all explicit and implicit requirements are met during testing.
- Documents test runs and results on every test.
- Use testing tools effectively to assist in project completion, including SQL, Selenium, and similar tools
- Work to establish and verify solid acceptance criteria.
- Actively participate in the agile software development process.
What we’d also love to see
- 4-6 years of experience as a quality assurance expert in an agile environment
- Proficiency with a variety of test management tools
- Expert level proficiency in building test plans
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Proficiency in integrating with various 3rd party systems,including Salesforce, and Netsuite.
- Familiarity with integration platforms (Boomi, Microsoft Power Automate, Azure Logic Apps)
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Previous experience successfully testing large scale systems across an enterprise.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- A growth mindset
- A bias for action
- Close attention to detail
- High EQ
- The ability to inspire
- Poise under pressure
- A glass-half-full attitude
What you can expect from us
- Experience in high-growth organizations
- Healthcare experience and knowledge of the insurance industry
- Salesforce experience
About The Lactation Network
- Unlimited PTO. We work hard. We’re passionate about what we’re building together. We also have lives outside work.
- Healthcare benefits. Medical plus voluntary vision, dental. (We are a healthcare company, after all.)
- 401(k) with 4% employer match. We’re planning for the future—and we want to help you do the same.
- Remote-first culture. We are a distributed, remote-first team. We also like spending time together in our Chicago office and have a flexible in-office culture for those who wish to return to work in-person.
- Mindfulness and meditation app. You’ll have complimentary access to the leading app for meditations, sleep stories, and other wellness resources.
- Recharge. We have one designated “no meeting day” each week so you can take a break from videoconferencing and have some quiet time to focus.
- Professional development. We invest in our team by offering every employee access to a professional development budget.
- Competitive compensation. We’re looking for top talent.
- A growth environment. The sky’s the limit.
The Lactation Network is setting a new standard for parents and lactation consultants alike. At TLN, our movement goes beyond any single outlet or tool. We activate education, connection, and advocacy to foster the new network of inclusive care between parents and IBCLCs; the network where every caregiver has the resources to thrive. TLN is powered by the largest network of IBCLCs in the country. Together, we are here to make sure families get the expert insurance covered lactation care that they deserve. The Lactation Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Have you taken a careful look at all the qualifications and skills required for this job? If so, it's time to make a decision. We welcome applications from individuals who are certain that they can fulfill the responsibilities and expectations of this job. Don't let the pressure to submit your application quickly lead to mistakes and oversights – take the time to ensure that your work is accurate and complete. Please make sure to carefully evaluate if this job aligns with your career goals and aspirations before applying. Likewise, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that you might want to look at.