The job listing for the A/R Specialist position was initiated on January 14, 2024, and it will expire on April 10, 2024. This position is based in Cincinnati, but the company is open to considering applicants from outside the area who possess the necessary skills. full time work can be a good way to transition back into the workforce after a break. Since the employer does not reveal the salary, you may have negotiating power during the hiring process.
Revecore is an innovative, technology-driven company that is committed to helping our clients, our employees, our company, and our communities thrive. An award-winning services firm, partnering with hospitals and health systems, providing the momentum they need to maintain a strong revenue cycle amid today’s evolving healthcare environment. With a 20+ year history, Revecore is the leading provider of revenue integrity and complex claims solutions for hospitals. We offer a dynamic and flexible work environment, full of opportunity for motivated, hands-on team players. We strive each day to solve complex business problems and find new ways to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of our services. If those attributes resonate with you, regardless of where you are located—we want you on our team! The Role:
Conduct search of multiple hospital systems for payments active on individual patients. Maintain appropriate records of actions.
When looking for jobs online, it's important to remember some vital factors to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Protect yourself from scams by being cautious with personal information. Don't hesitate to call the company to check that the job posting is legitimate and they are hiring. Don't provide your credit card information to a potential employer, even if they say it's for a background check. Any job posting that requires payment before you start working is likely a scam. Always be cautious of job postings that ask for personal information upfront without a clear reason, as this could be a sign of a fraudulent job posting. If you're unsure about a job posting, try to find other sources of information to verify its legitimacy before applying. Be cautious of job postings that suggest email or text as the only form of communication for an interview. To ensure a safe and successful job search, research the company thoroughly before applying for any job. Check the website address and ensure you are on the legitimate liquidscapes.info website to avoid any negative outcomes.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will:
- Verify payments for different regions and clients by signing into multiple hospital systems. Enters account data using 10-key.
- Responsible for posting payment transactions obtained from multiple sources.
- Understanding and applying the rules of Coordination of Benefits.
- Closes and returns accounts that have been invoiced to the full extent.
- Keeps track of checked hospitals. Updates connection passwords and other information as needed.
- Assists fellow employees by training on specific systems such as payment poster as needed.
- Resolves issues with troubled accounts.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Why Join Revecore?
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of computer functions including the internet, 10-key, and computer software such as Microsoft Office suite and Word Perfect. Knowledge of or the ability to learn AcciClaim.
- Proven ability to produce accurate work.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and adapt according to situational demands.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and effectively solve problems.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible hours around the core business hours of 9:00am – 3:00pm CST. To get 40 hrs you can come in earlier than 9am, work later than 3pm, or do a combination of both.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits are available from the first day of employment.
- 401(k) with employer match after 90 days.
- Generous PTO plan
- 12 paid holidays
- All computers and necessary hardware are provided to you.
As a multi-year award-winning services team, we partner with hospitals and health systems to become a trusted advisor and extension of their billing office. Our Revenue Integrity division, based out of Crescent Springs, KY and Cincinnati, OH, specializes in identifying, recovering, and preventing underpayments and denials from commercial and government payers. Our data-driven solutions are fueled by The Bridge, our proprietary technology that delivers actionable intelligence and our people allow us to leverage that technology to strengthen a hospital’s internal systems and prevent future losses. Our Complex Claims division, based out of Franklin, TN, delivers reimbursement solutions that identify and recover overlooked revenue for hospitals and health systems nationwide. AcciClaim, our innovative technology platform seamlessly resolves accident-related medical claims, securing accurate reimbursement while eliminating the administrative pain of billing for Motor Vehicle and Workers’ Compensation accidents and Veterans Affairs Claims. Revecore is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. Our company is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. We value diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should be treated with respect and dignity. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our open positions and welcome candidates from all background.
Have you reviewed this job opening in detail? If so, it's time to make a decision. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about this job opportunity and can fulfill the responsibilities and expectations. Taking the time to carefully review and edit your job application can help you catch mistakes and ensure that your work is accurate and complete.