The job vacancy for the Service Express Agent role was posted on December 7, 2023, and it will end on March 6, 2024. While the job is currently based in Cincinnati, the employer is willing to consider candidates from outside of the area if they are willing to relocate. If you're seeking a full time job, HEI Hotels & Resorts may have the perfect opportunity for you. If you get hired for this job, your salary will be USD 10 - 20.
Support the Front Office in providing superior guest service by fielding all guest issues and requests received by telephone with the goal of addressing and resolving any problems in an efficient and timely manner. Responsibilities
- Promptly answer telephone calls, greet callers with a positive and clear voice. Listen to ascertain the correct extension. Reading and using a moderately complex computer console, direct calls to appropriate line. Requires sitting in a confined space for long periods of time to continuously perform essential functions.
- Transcribe complete messages and repeat information to verify accuracy. Input and retrieve messages from the computer as requested. Read and verbally recite exact messages for guests.
- Receive wake up call information, input cautiously into the automated wake-up system and verbally confirm time to guest.
- Page guests and patrons using the public address system in a courteous and clear manner.
- Act as dispatcher for security, guest services and property operations associates. Provide timely information via paging system and two way radios to associates in response to emergencies and guest requests such as plumbing problems, airport shuttle service, etc.
- Briefly answer basic inquiries, time, extension numbers, outlet hours, etc.
- Immediately answer the emergency line, listen to details to identify nature of problem and respond appropriately in accordance with established procedures. Initiate emergency response as necessary and legibly document pertinent details.
- Remain calm and polite especially during emergency situations or heavy hotel activity. Resolve complications and complaints such as missed wake up calls or missed messages using previous experience and good judgment.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must communicate well with guests.
- Ability to effectively deal with associates and customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to sit and continuously perform essential job functions in confined spaces in close proximity to other associates with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Before you apply for any job online, make sure you know these critical elements to ensure that the job is legitimate and avoid scams. Never provide sensitive financial information to an unknown or unverified employer. Beware of job postings that request personal information via text message or email. Before submitting any job application, research the company's financial stability to ensure that it's a secure and stable organization. Never pay money to a potential employer for any reason. Don't be swayed by job postings that offer high commissions or bonuses without proper explanation or criteria, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting. If a job posting raises any red flags or makes you feel uneasy, it's best to steer clear and look for other opportunities. Stay vigilant about protecting your personal information, even when applying for seemingly legitimate job postings. To confirm that the job posting is genuine and the position is open, don't be afraid to contact the company directly.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
Work today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their earnings when they want them.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Have you discussed this job opportunity with a mentor or career advisor? If so, it's time to make a decision. We want to make sure that all applicants are well-informed and have a clear understanding of the job expectations before applying. When it comes to job applications, it's better to take a little extra time to ensure that your work is accurate and complete than to rush and make mistakes. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly evaluated this job posting and feel that they are a strong fit to submit their application. Nevertheless, if you're looking for other job opportunities, liquidscapes.info offers various other vacancies you might want to explore.