Does full time work align with your career goals? January 13, 2024 is when the job opening for Coordinator, Environment of Care was advertised, and it will be closed on April 11, 2024. Although the job is in Colorado, it is a remote job that provides the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world. This job also requires that you have a minimum of 72 months of experience in the same field. It is required that you have passed High School to apply for this job. You have the opportunity to negotiate your salary with the employer based on the company's approach to workplace innovation and creativity.
We are recruiting for a Coordinator, Environment of Care to join our team!
We are here for life’s journey.
Where is your life journey taking you?
Being the heartbeat of Denver means our heart reflects something bigger than ourselves, something that connects us all:
Humanity in action, Triumph in hardship, Transformation in health. Department Safety Job Summary
Coordinates Environment of Care related projects to ensure regulatory compliance. Provides a point contact for Environment of Care related inquiries. Assists with the maintenance of compliance related materials. The position will also be responsible for assisting other departments to coordinate projects and programs to maintain organizational compliance and support workplace safety initiatives.
- Updates software used to maintain Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements to support safe working environment initiatives. (20%)
- Maintains Environment of Care related policies and procedures. (15%)
- Schedules Environment of Care rounds throughout the organization. (10%)
- Coordinates and schedules fire drills throughout the organization. (10%)
- Tracks, updates and schedules committee meetings for Environment of Care and Facilities Management. (10%)
- Schedules and supports the Administrator on Call program. (10%)
- Supports Hospital/ACS locations during regulatory inspections and surveys. (10%)
- Participates in team projects and meetings. (10%)
- Accesses, interprets, and explains Joint Commission standards. (5%)
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Don't let yourself fall victim to job scams and fraud; keep in mind these crucial tips when applying for jobs online. Confirm the authenticity of the job posting and the company's hiring process by reaching out to them and asking for details. Be mindful of potential identity theft by limiting the personal information you share. Don't waste your time applying to a job that seems sketchy or fishy. Researching the company before applying for any job is necessary to ensure that it aligns with your values and career goals. A company that conducts job interviews solely through text or email is likely not legitimate. When reviewing job postings, be sure to check for any inconsistencies or errors that could indicate a fraudulent opportunity. Be cautious of job postings that require you to share your personal bank account details to complete a job application. Beware of job postings that require you to pay money upfront for anything related to the job.
- 4-6 years Experience in a healthcare organization working with Joint Commission standards. Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Environment of Care Standards.
- Ability to coordinate several small and medium projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with hospital operations.
Remote opportunity for residents of Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin Shift Days (United States of America) Work Type Regular Salary $22.48 - $30.41 / hr Benefits
- Outstanding benefits including up to 27 paid days off per year, immediate retirement plan employer contribution up to 9.5%, and generous medical plans
- Free RTD EcoPass (public transportation)
- On-site employee fitness center and wellness classes
- Childcare discount programs & exclusive perks on large brands, travel, and more
- Tuition reimbursement & assistance
- Education & development opportunities including career pathways and coaching
- Professional clinical advancement program & shared governance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer+ free student loan coaching and assistance navigating the PSLF program
- National Health Service Corps (NHCS) and Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC) eligible employer
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Denver Health is an integrated, high-quality academic health care system considered a model for the nation that includes a Level I Trauma Center, a 555-bed acute care medical center, Denver’s 911 emergency medical response system, 10 family health centers, 19 school-based health centers, Rocky Mountain Poison & Drug Safety, a Public Health Institute, an HMO and The Denver Health Foundation.
As Colorado’s primary, and essential, safety-net institution, Denver Health is a mission-driven organization that has provided billions in uncompensated care for the uninsured. Denver Health is viewed as an Anchor Institution for the community, focusing on hiring and purchasing locally as applicable, serving as a pillar for community needs, and caring for more than 185,000 individuals and 67,000 children a year.
Located near downtown Denver, Denver Health is just minutes away from many of the cultural and recreational activities Denver has to offer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce and Denver Health is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Denver Health values the unique ideas, talents and contributions reflective of the needs of our community. For more about our commitment to diversity visit: https://www.denverhealth.org/for-professionals/careers/diversity-and-inclusion
If you're unsure about any aspect of the job, review the posting again or seek clarification from the employer. We want to make sure that all applicants are well-informed and have a clear understanding of the job expectations before applying. We encourage individuals who have carefully evaluated this job posting and feel that they can meet the expectations to apply for this job. Don't let the desire to submit your application quickly compromise the quality of your work – take the time to do it right. In addition, there are several other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that might interest you.