The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's performance-based profit-sharing and stock options. This job also requires that you have gained 60 months of experience in the same field. December 21, 2023 is when the Travel Services Coordinator job opportunity was released, and it will be closed on March 20, 2024. Are you open to full time work? It might be a good fit for you. This job is located in Columbia, but it's a remote position that allows you to work from any place that's convenient for you.
Travel Services Coordinator assists with managing and administering the Fujifilm Group Companies’ online booking tool, corporate sponsored credit card and purchasing card programs, travel program and electronic expense reporting tool.
Assist in the daily management of the implementation and subsequent adoption of the online booking tool; provide training for online tool; policy control of online tool for all Fuji Group Companies involved in the online program; updating and testing online policy as changes occur with vendor contracts; creating and updating power point presentations for new hires; projects as they relate to changes in procedures by company; coordination of profile sync for online tool with agents; enforcement of policy compliance; updating internal documents regarding policies and changes; work independently in setting direction and priorities for analysis and changes that will have the greatest effect on company cost control and operational improvement; assist in facilitating the implementation of products or processes that affect process improvement; assist in management of corporate credit card program including delinquency notices, card analysis, usage auditing, discrepancies, and rebate analysis, assigning credit lines and making good financial decisions as it may impact the client’s bottom line; developing and maintaining good relationships with Fujifilm Group Companies; administering the electronic expense reporting tool including but not limited to training, administration, employee site access, reporting, and analysis; management and administration of client’s dedicated travel website. Assistance in creating the monthly travel services newsletter with information pertinent to travelers. Position will also include other Travel Services functions of travel administration.
This position may also provide assistance to Director of Travel Services of Fujifilm Holdings America Corporation.
FUJIFILM Holdings America is the U.S. parent company for the Americas region operating in the United States, Canada, Brazil and Columbia and provides shared services to support the manufacturing and sale of FUJIFILM brand products and services in the Americas and worldwide. Fujifilm companies serve a broad spectrum of industries globally, including Healthcare (Medical Systems, Consumer Healthcare, Supplement, Pharmaceuticals, Bio CDMO, and Regenerative Medicine). Materials (Advanced Materials, Graphic Systems, & Inkjets and Recording Media), and Imaging (Photo Imaging and Optical Device and Electronic Imaging). External US:
- Assist in managing, implementing, and updating online booking tool and increase adoption rates.
- Assist in the implementation process of new Fujifilm companies into all programs
- Assist in system administration for the online booking tool by policy by group to include changes with vendor contracts
- Create monthly newsletter regarding travel updates, alerts, vendors
- Assist with training sessions for online booking system and electronic expense reporting tool
- Creating and updating presentations
- Understand and maintain connectivity between programs (i.e. HRIS to Concur, JPMC to Concur)
- Understand and maintain variances in company programs
- Communicate with travelers on efficiencies of online tool
- Daily coordination of corporate credit card program
- Issuing Corporate Cards with appropriate levels of approval
- Issuing Purchasing Cards with appropriate levels of approval
- Assisting with the Purchasing Card program
- Watching Daily Declines and communication with cardholders to rectify
- Evaluating Credit Limits on a daily basis
- Monitor Account Suspensions
- Updating travel profiles with current cardholder account information (expiration dates, lost/stolen accounts)
- Assist with credit lines for secured accounts
- Monitors secured accounts to limit corporate liability and communicatesany related issues to appropriate managers
- Monthly Delinquency Reports
- Monthly Reconciliation Files
- Problem solve customer service issues related to online booking system, electronic expense reporting or corporate credit card program
- Work with managers regarding employee noncompliance of travel program
- Monitoring for unusual activity on corporate cards
- Work with managers of third-party consultants for noncompliance of travel program
- Address and resolve issues or complaints timely and efficiently for internal and external customers
- Following procedure for terminated employees (i.e. closing corporate card, deactivate online book tool access, final expense assistance)
- File Liability Claims with corporate card provider for unpaid balances
- Filing Claims with MasterRental for Car Rental Damage Claims
- Support other travel services functions for coverage during vacation, sickness, etc.
- Position may require limited travel
- Team player
- Cost reduction analysis and recoup of funds from discrepancies with vendors
- Provide guidance and coordination of many Fujifilm group companies on all programs within Travel Services.
- Projects as they relate to changes in vendors, programs, or procedures
- Must maintain good attendance record
- Assist Meeting and Special Projects Coordinator as necessary
- Assist with the direct billings of hotels
- Miscellaneous projects as directed by client
- Ability to work remotely and be productive
To have a successful job search online, it's important to remember some critical factors to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. If a job posting seems too good to be true, it's likely a scam or fraud, so steer clear and look for legitimate opportunities instead. You should always be skeptical of job interviews that take place solely over text or email. If you receive unsolicited emails or job offers that seem too good to be true, delete them and do not respond. To avoid working for an organization that doesn't align with your values, research the company before applying for any job. Always be careful of job postings that require payment for anything. Always be cautious of job postings that ask for personal information upfront without a clear reason, as this could be a sign of a fraudulent job posting. If you have any doubts about the job posting, it's always a good idea to reach out to the company to ensure the job is legitimate and the position is open. Beware of job postings that ask you to provide your personal bank account details to receive payment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Requires data analysis experience, training experience, decision making skills, high level of versatility, ability to work under minimal supervision. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word a must.
- Ability to read and interpret documents. Strong customer services skills and good oral communications are a must to perform this job.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. The ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations is required.
- 3-5 years administrative experience working in a team environment.
- Experience with SAP Concur Travel and Expense a plus.
Salary and Benefits
- $26.00/hour – 30.75/hour depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
The job posting is your first step in deciding if this job is right for you. Don't rush through your job application – take the time to carefully review your work before submitting it. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for clarification. We encourage individuals who have carefully evaluated their qualifications and experience to apply for this job. Nonetheless, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that might offer a better company culture or work environment.