If you're considering full time work, make sure it aligns with your career goals. This job requires that you possess at least 12 months of experience working in the same field. The successful candidate for this job will be given a salary of $39,000 - 50,000 / year. It is a necessary qualification for this job vacancy that you have passed High School as a minimum requirement. While this position is currently located in Dallas, the employer is open to considering candidates who are willing to work remotely. January 9, 2024 is when the Ambulatory Services Representative position was made available, and it will expire on March 26, 2024.
Ambulatory Services Representative Department:
AIA Practice Location:
Dallas, TX Shift:
Days Monday-Friday Job Type:
Why Children’s Health?
At Children's Health, our mission is to Make Life Better for Children, and we recognize that their health plays a crucial role in achieving this goal.
Through our cutting-edge treatments and affiliation with UT Southwestern, we strive to deliver an extraordinary patient and family experience, ensuring that every moment, big or small, contributes to their overall well-being.
Our dedication to promoting children's health extends beyond our organization and encompasses the broader community. Together, we can make a significant difference in the lives of children and contribute to a brighter and healthier future for all.
Before proceeding any further, make sure you are aware of the vital factors to consider when applying for jobs online. Keep an eye out for job postings that require you to pay for training or certification programs that are not accredited or recognized by reputable organizations, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. Think twice before disclosing sensitive information to potential employers. If a job posting asks for personal information, such as your social security number or date of birth, be extra cautious and double-check the legitimacy of the company. Conducting research on the company is an important step in the job search process to ensure that it's a legitimate and trustworthy organization. If you're uncertain about the job posting, it's best to contact the company directly to confirm the job's legitimacy and availability. Be cautious of job postings that use unconventional or unprofessional methods for scheduling or conducting interviews. Always be careful of job postings that require payment for anything.
Conduct the scheduling, registering and financial process initiation for out-patient appointments within the ambulatory clinics. This position is accountable for delivering excellent customer service, obtaining accurate information for the beginning process of the financial system, and accurately scheduling patients with the most appropriate service and provider. Results expected are patient and provider satisfaction, in addition to complete, accurate data for appropriate financial outcomes. Responsibilities:
How You’ll Be Successful: WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Receive appointment requests
- Identify existing Medical Record Number (MRN) or create new MRN
- Obtain correct demographic information as related to insurance information, etc.
- Determine in/out of network, uninsured, under-insured, need for financial counseling
- Offer financial screening to patient / payer
- Triage / prioritize initial patientdiagnosis referral using standard operating procedures
- Complete and manage work queues in Epic
- Review hospital services and Hospital Account Record (HAR) accuracy
- Register donors and research participants
- Monthly review of Daily Account Record (DAR) for Medicaid mismatches, research and obtain valid insurance authorization or refer to financial counseling
- Obtain authorizations for admissions, liaise with access center
- Facilitate diagnostic and ancillary scheduling
- Review existing pre-visit orders, link when necessary
- Check patients in / out
- Make follow up appointments
- Prepare and distribute new patient reminder letters
- Organize and prepare patient packets, schedules, etc. for upcoming day's activities
- At least 1 year of customer service or outpatient-related scheduling experience. Req
- High school diploma or equivalent Req
A Place Where You Belong
We put our people first. We welcome, value, and respect the beliefs, identities and experiences of our patients and colleagues. We are committed to delivering culturally effective care, creating meaningful partnerships in the communities we serve, and equipping and developing our team members to make Children’s Health a place where everyone can contribute. Holistic Benefits – How We’ll Care for You:
- Employee portion of medical plan premiums are covered after 3 years.
- 4%-10% employee savings plan match based on tenure
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks)
- Caregiver Leave
- Adoption and surrogacy reimbursement >
If you have considered the potential for work-life balance within this job opportunity, now is the time to make a decision. We want to make sure that all applicants are well-informed and have a clear understanding of the job expectations before applying. If you are confident in your qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this job. Nonetheless, you might want to check out other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info before making a decision.