This position is based in Denver, but the company is open to considering applicants from outside the area who possess the necessary skills. December 13, 2023 is when the Night Auditor job posting was announced, and it will be removed on March 7, 2024. Hersha Hospitality Management has full time positions available for those who want to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are successful in your application, you will be entitled to a salary of USD 20 - 23 for this job.
Opportunity: Night Auditor
Balance revenue and settle accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day of operations while performing Guest Service Agent tasks and duties.
Your Growth Path
Front Office Supervisor/Accounts Payable or Receivable Clerk – Front Office Manager
Before you start applying for jobs online, you should keep in mind some essential factors to ensure a safe and fruitful job search. Be careful of job postings that claim to be for a -limited time only- or have an urgent deadline. Limit the amount of personal information you share with potential employers to stay safe. It is important to be vigilant and cautious when applying for jobs, especially when it comes to sharing personal information. Never share your personal banking information with employers unless you're 100% certain that the job posting is genuine. Researching the company's organizational history and evolution can help you understand its growth trajectory and future prospects before applying for any job. If a job posting requires payment for training or anything else, it's probably a scam. Before proceeding, make certain you're on the real liquidscapes.info website to prevent scams. Contact the company to ensure that the job posting is not a scam and that they are hiring for the position. Always verify the legitimacy of a company and job posting before providing any personal information or submitting an application.
Your Background and Skills
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Prepare and distribute daily reports.
- Audit and reconcile cashiers.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Input and update financial information into the BRAINS network.
- Check guests in/out and perform Guest Service Agents tasks.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve complaints.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous night audit/accounting experience or equivalent training required.
- Computer knowledge/Excel and arithmetic skills required.
- FSD is a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking , lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It About Us
Discover contemporary style and upscale amenities at Renaissance Denver Central Park Hotel. Conveniently situated between downtown and Denver International Airport, our trendy hotel offers a relaxing escape in a prime location. Retreat to our tech-enabled rooms and suites, each with plug-in panels and Bluetooth-equipped TVs. Many of our chic rooms offer views of the Colorado mountains and downtown Denver skyline. Satisfy your hunger with delicious regional American cuisine at our restaurant, Fifty300, or gather in our lounge for cocktails. If a meeting, social gala, or wedding brings you to the Central Park neighborhood, our updated venues, custom catering, and expert staff will help make your event a memorable success. When it's time to explore, the Denver Botanical Gardens, Dicks Sporting Goods Park, and the Denver Zoo are just minutes away, with the light rail station nearby. Whether traveling for work or enjoying a getaway, we look forward to welcoming you to our modern luxury Denver, Colorado hotel.
HHM Hotels is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.
To see other opportunities at this location,
If you have thoroughly researched the company and the position, now is the time to decide whether to apply. Please make sure to carefully consider if this job aligns with your career goals and aspirations. Don't rush to submit your application just to get it in quickly – make sure it's accurate and complete. If you are confident in your qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this job.