Date: Sep 5, 2023
Primary Location: Dover, NH, US
Company: Lincoln Financial Alternate Locations:
Work from Home; Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Boston, MA (Massachusetts); Charlotte, NC (North Carolina); Dover, NH (New Hampshire); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Phoenix, AZ (Arizona) Work Arrangement:
Remote : Work at home employee residing outside of a commutable distance to an office location. Relocation assistance:
is not available for this opportunity. Requisition #:
72271 The Role at a Glance
The Executive Administrative Assistant position will perform and deliver on routine assignments for the Group Benefit Claims leaders. You will provide a full range of administrative support such as calendar scheduling, email communications, travel reimbursement, meeting planning and various other administrative tasks. What you'll be doing
What we’re looking for Must Haves
- Communicates and coordinates instructions and communications with various departments and/or internal/external stakeholders.
- Prepares assigned Claims meetings by creating, gather, and/or organizing material, identifying key questions to be prepared to answer and preparing reference material in an effective structure.
- Prepares reports and presentations including preparing special reports through conducting research to add value to material and/or gathering and summarizing information and/or data.
- Proofreads complex documents, presentation and reports for grammatical and typographical errors.
- Helps with managing calendars, schedule meetings, conferences and appointments
- Arranges and coordinates travel including preparing itineraries and processing expense reports.
- Plans, organizes, and facilitates special projects requested by Claims leaders.
- Plans and coordinates special events as needed.
- Processes invoices for prompt payment as needed.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within.
- Shares a diverse range of knowledge and information and/or enables less experienced team members to perform their assignments.
- Performs a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services by directly applying expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations.
What’s it like to work here?
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience.
- 3 - 5+ Years of clerical and/or administrative support experience in a complex corporate environment supporting senior and/or executive management aligned with the responsibilities for this position
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future. What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effectiveproductivity/technology tools and training
$36.68 - $46.33
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln’s total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln’s standard benefits package. About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help people take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, approximately 16 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, and guard against long-term care expenses.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $290 billion in end-of-period account balances net of reinsurance as of March 31, 2023.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and ranks among Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies. Dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion, we are included on transparency benchmarking tools such as the Corporate Equality Index, the Disability Equality Index and the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. Committed to providing our employees with flexible work arrangements, we were named to FlexJobs’ list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2022. With a long and rich legacy of acting ethically, telling the truth and speaking up for what is right, Lincoln was recognized as one of Ethisphere’s 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies®. We create opportunities for early career talent through our intern development program, which ranks among WayUp and Yello’s annual list of Top 100 Internship Programs.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters. Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [email protected] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious. Additional Information
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.