To be considered for this job, you must have obtained High School as a minimum requirement. Negotiating the salary with the employer is an option since the salary is not disclosed in the job posting. Although the job is based in Enterprise, the employer is willing to consider candidates who are open to relocating if necessary. If you're exploring job opportunities with Novant Health, keep in mind the type of work, such as full time, to see if it's a good fit. A prerequisite for this job is that you have 24 months of experience in the same field. December 10, 2023 marked the start of the job posting for Clinical Reporting Analyst- Registered Nurse, which will end on March 7, 2024.
The Clinical Reporting Analyst will interact with the management and other team members in work efforts pertaining to analytics and business intelligence (BI). S/he has intermediate ability to analyze large-scale data sets to derive business insights and identify potential issues, develops analysis plans using quantitative methods and statistical software, and collaborates with clinical teams in order to design, develop, generate, and validate self-service reports, extracts, and visualizations. S/he provides input into BI requirements and solutions to support operational activities, works closely with leadership to understand current and future needs, and is required to solve complex issues. S/he serves as a subject matter expert of the operational data, analytics processes, and data utilization in his/her business unit and has a passion for data and BI and analytics. S/he provides "how to" expertise to team members on the capabilities of tools and data, and consistently uses an enterprise perspective with input from senior analysts.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Before submitting any job application online, remember to keep in mind these crucial tips to avoid falling victim to fraudulent job postings. Be wary of any job posting that requires payment for anything. Watch out for job postings that ask for personal information through unconventional methods. If a job posting requires you to use your personal bank account, it may be a scam. If a job posting sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Be wary of providing personal information until you have confirmed the employer's identity. Conducting research on the company is an important step in the job search process to ensure that it's a suitable organization for you. Watch out for job postings that require you to complete surveys or offers before being considered for a job, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. Contact the company to validate the job posting and ensure that it's a legitimate opportunity. Take precautions to avoid phishing scams by staying on the authenticated liquidscapes.info site.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities. Qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required. 2 Year / Associate Degree, required. Associates Degree in Nursing, required. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of three years' experience in healthcare, required. Reporting and/or Analysis role, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in state, required.
- Additional Skills Required: Must possess strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills. Possess a qualitative understanding of data. Ability to effectively gather data from various sources for reporting and analysis. Ability to effectively utilize data and system tools available. Ability to streamline and automate processes. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong verbal, written, presentation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to coordinate interdepartmental activities, balance multiple priorities, and ensure quality standards. Need to understand hospital economics and financial reporting. Must be able to work well with a variety of professionals, able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, work independently on multiple phases of a project, multiple projects at the same time and reprioritizing based on need. Organization skills and attention to detail required. Strong computer skills necessary. Must be able to secure and maintain private and confidential information. Ability to drive/travel to multiple facilities/locations as needed. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Interpersonal relationship skills, willingness to extend or shift hours as needed based on assignments.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Before you apply, make sure you understand all the requirements listed in the job posting. Remember, it's not about submitting your application quickly – it's about submitting a quality application. It is important to us that all applicants have a clear understanding of the job expectations and responsibilities before applying. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you are a good fit, we welcome you to submit your application.