Ft. Eustis, VA Join our Talent Network
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
this opportunity with Chenega Analytical Business Solutions (CABS) at the Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC), you will help offer a full range of services and solutions to support and promote the readiness of the American Soldier. The EMC is the one-stop shop for visual information services throughout the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. EMC offers a full range of media services to enlist, educate, and empower the warfighter.
TheEditor is responsible for the workflow of editing in a post-production house of the motion picture complex.
Work you'll do:
As an Editor w ithin our Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC) team, you will:
• Assist with all processes from ingesting of footage to the output of all products from distribution.
• Remain highly attuned to software and hardware upgrades as well as lead other technical staff members.
• Conceive and craft a vision for the screen or stage.
• Document materials and hours worked for each project.
• Handle minor administrative duties such as answering phones and assisting customers with request forms.
• Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
• Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
• 8+ years of experience and a high degree of creativity to assist the Creative Staff with their manipulation of content both visual and aural.
• Background check and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance within 6 months of hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to pass customer security requirements.
• Must have heightened ability through multiple communication skills to deliver the highest caliber of production values to a project.
• Must be highly competent, proficient, and superior to all others in the technical workflow of editing in a post-production house or motion picture complex.
It's essential to keep in mind some critical elements when applying for jobs online to avoid scams and fraud. Be cautious of job postings that offer commission-based pay without any base salary or hourly wage. Avoid job postings that require you to pay for training or materials upfront, as this is often a scam. Don't risk it, verify that you are on the official liquidscapes.info website before proceeding. Legitimate employers will typically follow standard hiring practices and conduct interviews in person or over the phone. Researching the company before applying for any job is essential to ensure that it's a legitimate and reputable organization. If a potential employer asks for your social security number or other sensitive information too early in the hiring process, it may be a red flag. Your personal bank account information is confidential and should not be shared through job postings. Don't hesitate to contact the company to validate the job posting and ensure that they are hiring. Keep in mind that any job posting that requires you to pay money is likely not legitimate.
• Ability to conceive and craft a vision for the screen or stage.
• Must possess communication skills that bridge both the engineering and artistic worlds of the production process and be equal to the customer service required of the Creative Staff in all forms of interaction with the client.
• Must have a broad experience in editing and color-correcting systems, and graphics packages with a rich and vetted history of large-scale, complex productions that rival Hollywood Motion Picture Quality.
• Must have expert competency in file formats from various camera systems and must continue to keep pace with advancements in technology during employment.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network
Have you taken the time to carefully review this job opening? If so, it's time to make a decision. Accuracy and attention to detail can help you stand out from the competition in the hiring process. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly evaluated this job posting and feel that they are a strong candidate to apply. If you have any doubts or reservations about this job posting, please take the time to evaluate before submitting an application.