Ft. Eustis, VA Join our Talent Network
Photographic Services Specialist, Entry - Level, On-Call
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
this opportunity with Chenega Analytical Business Solutions (CABS) at the Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC), you will help offer a full range of services and solutions to support and promote the readiness of the American Soldier. The EMC is the one-stop shop for visual information services throughout the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. EMC offers a full range of media services to enlist, educate, and empower the warfighter.
ThePhotographic Services Specialist, Entry-Level will provide expertise in VI Systems and processes and possess the knowledge of invention, imagination, and originality.
Work you'll do:
As a Photographic Services Specialist, Entry - Level w ithin our Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC) team, you will:
• Provide photographic services, including all phases of photographic image production, including but not limited to the creation of original photographs using film, digital, or computer-generated products and delivery of the completed project at both on and off-site locations.
• Document materials use and hours for each project. The Photographer will get at least 4 hours for a project they cover.
• Ensure photographic products and services are by accepted industry standards, other applicable directives, guidelines, regulations, and copyright laws.
• Backup all final files of all images created that allow for the addition, changes, corrections, modifications, and rapid updates.
• Follow directives from the government or senior contractor.
• Complete company and project-related training requirements as required.
• Record labor hours daily in the company's timekeeping system as required.
• CONUS travel as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• 5+ years of in-field or professional photography experience.
• Interim Secret clearance is required to start.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance within 6 months of hire.
• Ability to pass customer security requirements.
• Knowledge of Windows and/or Macintosh-based computer(s).
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Before you start applying for jobs online, make sure to keep in mind these important tips to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Double-check that you're on the correct liquidscapes.info URL to avoid potential harm. Beware of job postings that ask for payment for any reason. If you're unsure whether the job posting is legitimate or not, it's best to call the company to confirm it. Before applying for any job, research the company's training and development programs to ensure that they offer opportunities for professional growth and skill-building. Job seekers should be cautious of employers that avoid face-to-face interviews. Do your research on the company and the position to ensure that the job posting is legitimate. Be cautious of job postings that promise large sums of money for very little work or experience. Don't provide your personal bank account information in response to job postings without first verifying their legitimacy. If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of a job posting or potential employer, do not share any personal information with them.
• Working knowledge of photographic materials and equipment.
• Must be well organized and can multitask.
• Must have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
• Must be capable of managing multiple projects with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contract manufacturing environment.
• Must have the ability to work nights, and weekends if required.
• Ability to travel up to 30% as required.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network
The job posting contains all the information you need to make an informed decision. Rushing your application could lead to errors and miscommunications with the recruiter. If you are confident in your ability to meet the expectations of this job, we encourage you to apply. If you have any questions or concerns about this job posting, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification.