Work experience in the same field for a minimum of 60 months is an essential requirement for this job. Sterling Check is looking for full time employees. This job vacancy requires that you have a minimum qualification of High School. September 21, 2023 marked the release of the job opening for Practice Leader, which will end on December 20, 2023. While the job is currently based in Enterprise, the employer is open to considering candidates who are willing to relocate if necessary. If your application for this job is successful, your salary will be USD 92,000 - 118,000 / year.
We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us - you will love it!
Job Title: Client Success Leader Vertical: Regulated Industries – Industrial Enterprise Position Type: Full Time / Exempt Location: Work From Anywhere – US About The Role:
The Client Success Leader is a critical support role on the Client Success Team with a focus on enabling strategic planning, driving revenue retention, risk mitigation, revenue growth, building client relationships and tracking and reporting on key performance indicators for your team’s overall books of business. This Is What You’ll Do:
- This position requires interaction with other members of Client Success leadership, Marketing, Sales and Operations. The Client Success Leader will be responsible for the strategic account management of existing customers
- Drive and implement key enablement projects across your Client Success team
- Maintain CS territory assignments and key productivity ratios for your Book of Business, treating each customer with care
- Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for Client Solutions process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the department by ensuring a well-defined, efficient process is in place for launch
- Revenue Pipeline forecasting/management
- Contract Monitoring & Management
- Liaise with other departments to prioritize projects and tasks for account management team to include managing and leading the execution
- Implement and manage customer background screening programs to best align with customer’s organizational needs and goals
- Structure and implement long term contract/agreements with customers to renew and grow revenue from customer base
- Understand each client’s organizational dynamics and probe to discover model and core initiatives in a solutions sales capacity and assist client in goal achievement by leveraging Sterling’s suite of products and services
- Identify and develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers to ensure retention and relationship stability regardless of client’s turnover in key roles
- Create strategic account plan as a roadmap to grow customer revenue and deliver world class customer satisfaction
- Liaise between client, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers
- Conduct regular business reviews using value add propositions to mitigate client risk and enhance background screening programs
- Grow customer book of business to target vs. prior year, driven by existing revenue retention and closing new business
- Liaise with account management leadership and Finance to track, maintain, and correct revenue reporting for bonus payouts
- Support account management team with client specific projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
This Is What We're Looking For: Proven track record of success, consisting of:
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Sound business decisions based not only on data and statistics, but overall business impact
- Must be able to analyze a situation and respond quickly
- Must have excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Must quickly learn and understand all aspects of the fulfillment process and be able to effectively explain them to the requestor
- An individual who does well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- Strong proficiency in excel, Salesforce, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role, ideally Client Success /Account Manager, Operations and/or Sales/Account management Support role
- Experience managing a team of client success partners
- Experience successfully managing corporate initiatives
- Four-year college degree from an accredited university is strongly preferred
The base pay range for this position is $90,000 to $120,000. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible to participate in the Client Success Incentive bonus plan. A full range of benefits including but not limited to medical, financial, unlimited sick time, 22 days’ vacation annually (for FT workers; prorated 1st year of employment), parental leave and other benefits are also provided. This information is provided per several state and local Equal Pay and Pay Transparency Laws. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Sterling’s internal or external careers site. Follow us: www.instagram.com/sterlingcheck www.linkedin.com/company/sterlingcheck
Before you start your job search online, make sure to keep in mind these important tips to ensure a safe and successful job search. Your instincts are often your best defense against online job scams. A reputable company will want to conduct interviews in a professional setting and not through electronic communication methods. Researching the company before applying for any job is necessary to ensure that it's a place where you can be happy and fulfilled in your career. Stay safe from identity theft by being cautious with personal information when applying for jobs. Legitimate job postings won't ask you to pay for anything upfront. Never provide sensitive financial information to an unknown or unverified employer. Watch out for job postings that require you to purchase or rent equipment or supplies without proper explanation or reimbursement, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. To make sure that the job is real and that they are currently hiring, it is best to contact the company directly.
www.facebook.com/SterlingCheck/ Equal Employment Opportunities at Sterling Sterling is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Sterling is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service and genetic information; and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. Disclaimer This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Ensure you fully understand the job requirements before applying, based on the information in the posting. Don't let the desire to submit your application quickly lead to careless mistakes and inaccuracies. We encourage individuals who have carefully reviewed this job posting and feel that they are a strong fit to apply for this job. If you have any doubts or concerns about this job posting, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Nevertheless, if you're looking for other job opportunities, liquidscapes.info offers various other vacancies you might want to explore.