Full time work can provide a way to earn income while pursuing other interests or commitments. The job vacancy of #S4850 Amazon Connect Code Reviewer was released on December 22, 2023, and it will expire on March 21, 2024. USD 60 - 80 is the salary that you will be paid for this job if your application is successful. A minimum of 6 months of experience working in the same field is mandatory for this job. Despite the job being in Enterprise, it is a remote position that allows you to work from anywhere as long as you can complete your assignments.
Job ID: S4850 - Amazon Connect Code Reviewer
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 6 month contract-to-hire opening and needs to meet Client full-time conversion policies. Those dependent on a work permit sponsor now or anytime in the future (ie H1B, OPT, CPT, etc) do not meet Client requirements for this opening.
What are the main 3-5 responsibilities of this resource?
1.Code review of Amazon Connect Contact Flows, Lambdas, DynamoDBs etc. Willingness to tell teams that code needs changes (full management support on the review process).
2.Understanding of Sun Life standards and the configuration framework.
3.Member of the Design Authority team. Provide ongoing suggestions for improvements in our process, new ideas. Participate in the overall team effort. Help achieve deployment efficiency, and consistent and supportable code into our production environment.
4.Assist in DevOps code promotion process.
What are the MUST HAVE technologies or skills for this position?
1.Working experience developing in Amazon Connect Contact Flow Console designer. Experience with developer tools such as Connect CLI, Postman, etc.
2.Experience with Amazon Connect Contact Flow designer in Connect Console.
3.Working experience with Python.
4.Experience with Lambda and DynamoDB development.
What technologies or skills are NOT REQUIRED but would be NICE TO HAVEon their resume?
1. CloudFormation / DevOps experience
To avoid falling victim to job scams when applying for jobs online, remember to keep these important tips in mind. If you're unsure whether the job posting is legitimate or not, it's best to call the company to confirm it. Any job posting that requires payment is probably a scam, so avoid them. If you receive unsolicited emails or job offers that seem too good to be true, delete them and do not respond. Don't trust a job offer that only offers a text message or email interview. Stay alert for job postings that require you to pay money upfront or share sensitive information. Be cautious of job postings that ask for personal information such as your social security number or bank account information, as this could be a sign of a fraudulent job posting. Conducting research on the company is a necessary step in the job search process to ensure that it's a legitimate and trustworthy organization. Before proceeding, ensure that you are on the verified liquidscapes.info website. Be careful of job postings that ask you to handle money or financial transactions on behalf of the company.
4. API Gateway
5. AWS Tagging
Description: Sun Life is migrating our Contact Centres to the Amazon Connect platform. We have the need for a senior Amazon Connect developer to work with our Amazon Connect developer community to review their code and ensure adherence to Sun Life’s configuration framework and standards. Good understandingof AWS services stack and code review process are needed.
· Role’s primary function is to review code that is submitted for code promotion. The validation is based on development best practices, adherence to Sun Life standards (naming conventions, etc.) and ensure the code makes use of the Sun Life Enterprise Configuration Framework.
· The role includes organizing and conducting code reviews and providing review feedback on the areas that need rework. Provide assistance and support for developers to understand the issue(s) preventing code from being promoted.
· Provide input on process changes that can be made to improve our code review and development practices.
· Role includes working with 8 development squads working on different contact centre migrations as part of our centralized code review team. Our development teams include contractors, system integrators, internal IT teams, and AWS Pro Serve. Code review is a critical step in meeting our needs for code to be consistent and supportable.
· Code review includes Contact Flows, Lambda (Python), and DynamoDB services. We also make use of Sun Life’s REST API framework to interact with backend systems and Amazon Connect API services.
· Our Connect development community is cooperative and collaborative with a broad range of expertise and a chance for everyone to apply their skills.
· Understanding of DevOps tools including AWS CloudFormation and Terraform DevOps tools.
Providing the quality control mechanism for code written by system integrators and other departments within Sun Life
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
To ensure you're a good fit for the job, carefully review the posting and evaluate your own skills and experience. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification. Don't let the pressure to submit your application quickly lead to sloppy work – take the time to ensure that your application is well-crafted and thorough. If you are confident that you meet the qualifications and expectations of this job, we encourage you to submit your application.