While this job is situated in Enterprise, it can be done remotely from anywhere. Since the salary is not exposed by the employer, you can negotiate based on the company's approach to sustainability and environmental responsibility. full time work can provide an opportunity to work with a variety of clients and projects. The requirement for this job is to have 60 months of work experience in the same field. A job opportunity for the role of SAFe Release Train Engineer was advertised on January 16, 2024, and it will remain open until April 15, 2024.
ASRC Federal is seeking a Release Train Engineer to support an upcoming USDA contract.
Location: Remote opportunity
Clearance: Public Trust - must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and be able to successfully complete a government issues background investigation.
Before you start your job search online, make sure to keep in mind these critical elements to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Be cautious of any job posting that asks for your personal bank account information, no matter how legitimate it seems. Before submitting any job application, research the company's financial stability to ensure that it's a secure and stable organization. It's important to check the website URL and make sure you are on the legitimate liquidscapes.info website to prevent any harm. Don't let the promise of high pay blind you to potential red flags in a job posting. Be wary of job postings that require you to pay for training or certification upfront, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job opportunity. It is advisable to contact the company to make sure the job opening is genuine and that they are hiring for the position. Any job offer that requires you to pay for training or materials is likely a scam. Be cautious of employers who ask for too much personal information during the application process. Legitimate employers will usually follow standard hiring practices, which include conducting interviews in person or over the phone.
- Provides overall guidance for workstream team to adhere to agile principles and practices.
- Arrange, facilitate and schedule meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure that the proper collaborative process is in use. This includes team backlog grooming, estimating and sizing efforts, program increment planning, standups, and retrospectives.
- Works with workstream leads, stakeholders, and team members to shepherd Product Increment (PI) delivery and drive continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Facilitates transparency by escalating impediments and shares progress by the team to the appropriate channels. Provides regular and open communication across the workstream to all stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments. Eliminates impediments by actively addressing issues so the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the workstream. Actively engaged in defining and managing action items, identifying issues and risks, adjusting scope, and identifying tasks necessary to complete planned work.
- Guides teams in self-organization; encourages and motivates teams to focus on iteration goals. Helps teams improve on their journey towards continuous delivery, which includes practices including continuous integration, continuous deployment and designing the solutions for release.
- Guides solution evaluation activities across the automation capabilities to identify suitability and feasibility of automation objectives while aligning opportunities with the most relevant customer solution sets.
- Establishes and maintains close, collaborative working relationships with and between workstream leads, team members and stakeholders to provide transparency and create accountability.
- Establishes and maintains close, collaborative working relationship with and between individual execution teams, cross team collaboration, best practices, and tighter alignment in purpose.
- Understands and can manage organizational resources, priorities, business objectives and policies; working in a matrix environment to meet workstream timelines and goals.
- Experience anduse of agile principles and practices. Experience in business analysis, project management, product management and product development.
- Demonstrated coaching experience (effective at getting the best out of people, drive people to their best performance, empowerment, and motivation).
- Excellent communication, collaboration, leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience using tools that measure and report on team performance, backlog health and continuous improvement.
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of agile principles and practices.
- Ability to execute highly complex specialized projects; adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop, identify, and embrace new solutions.
- Leads by example; providing support and mentoring as needed to ensure sufficient skill, knowledge and effectiveness in the workstream development process.
- Adept experience in leading and influencing teams and key stakeholders.
- Executive management level presentation skills.
- Entirely self-directed, can solve business problems from inception to implementation without explicit direction.
- Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve workstream development processes.
- Clear leader in the most complex and broadest scope of emerging technology and business topics
- Demonstrated enterprise-level collaboration and system/business architecture understanding skilled at aligning opportunities with solution options.
- Participates in key enterprise decisions and technical direction; including governing standards and operating practices.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of a software development project lifecycle
- US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- Ability to successfully complete a government issues background investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years years of experience in Agile technology delivery and tools
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, preferably in SAFe, Kanban or financial services industry
- SAFe or Kanban experience: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Agilist, SAFe Scrum Master preferred
- Prior experience as a Release Train Engineer preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Before submitting your application, make sure you've read the posting carefully and meet all the necessary requirements. Please make sure to carefully review the job requirements and responsibilities before submitting an application. Take the time to customize your application to the specific job requirements and qualifications listed in the posting. We welcome applications from individuals who have carefully reviewed this job posting and feel that they can meet the expectations.