Ft. Eustis, VA Join our Talent Network
Video Services Specialist III
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
this opportunity with Chenega Analytical Business Solutions (CABS) at the Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC), you will help offer a full range of services and solutions to support and promote the readiness of the American Soldier. The EMC is the one-stop shop for visual information services throughout the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. EMC offers a full range of media services to enlist, educate, and empower the warfighter.
TheVideo Services Specialist III will provide video service, including production at all phases of video production and live switching.
Work you'll do:
As a Video Services Specialist III w ithin our Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC) team, you will:
• Perform setup and teardown of the production site, including running cable and moving road cases and props.
• Create images for a variety of genres like documentaries, short and long-form films, live television, etc.
• Oversee smaller projects with or without supervision thereby fulfilling a need to support more modest productions.
• Provide video services, including all phases of video production, and perform as a videographer at multiple events.
• Assist on all processes from the ingesting of footage to the output of all products for distribution.
• Consult with the customer to clarify video products and services are available to meet the customers' video needs.
• Document materials and hours worked for each project.
• Handle minor administrative duties, such as answering phones and assisting customers with request forms.
• Backup all final files of all images created that allow additions, changes, corrections, modifications, layers, and rapid updates.
• Complete company and project-related training requirements as required.
• Record labor hours daily in the company's timekeeping system as required.
• Travel and perform duties at CONUS-wide locations up to 30%.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• 5+ years of video editing experience.
• Experience with various camera systems and color-correcting tools available to the Enterprise Multimedia Center is required for consideration in this position.
• Must pass the customer's security requirements.
• Background check required and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance within 6 months of hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Expert level knowledge in VI and processes knowledge of invention, imagination, and originality.
• Proven history of the basic methods and techniques required of a skilled cinematographer.
Before you apply for any job online, it's crucial to remember these essential factors to ensure that the job is legitimate. Be cautious when sharing personal information with staffing agencies or temporary employment firms, as they may share your data with multiple clients. A company that conducts job interviews solely through text or email is likely not legitimate. Be cautious of job postings that require you to provide personal information such as your social security number or driver's license number, as this information could be used for identity theft or fraud. Before applying for any job, research the company's industry trends and market outlook to ensure that it's a forward-thinking and innovative organization. Don't fall for job postings that require you to give your personal bank account information. Beware of job listings that ask you to pay for access to job leads or a database of job listings. Double-check the website's URL to ensure you are on the real liquidscapes.info website to prevent harm. To confirm that the job posting is real and the position is open, don't hesitate to contact the company directly. If a job posting raises any red flags or makes you feel uneasy, it's best to steer clear and look for other opportunities.
• Possess the technical aptitude and background in the practical application of scripting, directing, shooting, lighting, and audio and editing in video production.
• Have the technical aptitude and leadership skills equivalent to a post-production house or motion picture complex.
• High degree of creativity to help the creative staff with their manipulation of content both visually and aurally.
• Highly attuned to software and hardware upgrades.
• Ability to be mentored for higher levels of responsibility.
• Must possess expert competency in file formats from the various camera systems and must continue to keep pace with advancements in technology during employment.
• Must have the ability to hold telescopic boom mic assembly overhead during filming.
• Must be able to move equipment to and from the transport trailer and set up the set for filming.
• Ability to carry and operate a Steadicam rig, camera, and associated battery pack for up to 1 hour at a time, both indoors and outdoors.
• Ability to travel and perform duties at CONUS-wide locations up to 30%.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network
If you're still uncertain about the job requirements, review the posting again or seek clarification from the employer. Please make sure to carefully review the job requirements before submitting an application. Submitting an error-free job application demonstrates your professionalism and commitment to excellence. If you are confident in your ability to meet the requirements of this job, please submit your application.