January 2, 2024 is when the job offer for the VP - Patient Access position became available, and it will expire on March 24, 2024. The salary not being exposed by the employer means that you can negotiate based on the company's approach to employee innovation and experimentation. This position is currently located in Enterprise, but the employer may be open to hiring remote workers from other areas if they meet the required qualifications. It is essential to note that passing High School is a mandatory requirement for this job. Have you thought about whether full time work is a good match for your skills and experience level? This job necessitates that you have at least 120 months of work experience in the same field.
Discover. Achieve. Succeed. #BeHere
Location: US:WI:MENOMONEE FALLS at our WOODLAND PRIME 400 facility.
This job is ON - SITE.
Shift: Shift 1
Froedtert Health seeks an experienced leader to guide the growth of our Enterprise Patient Engagement center. This virtual team is dedicated to increasing patient access to our academic health system and elevating the experience for all patients from the diverse communities we serve. The team in launching in March of 2024 will serve our primary care services, we will quickly grow to support additional specialties.
This individual will oversee every aspect of enterprise patient access, through our new Enterprise Patient Engagement Center, inclusive of centralized needs assessment, clinical triage, appointment scheduling, referrals, pre-visit preparation, prescription refills, technical support (patient portal/MyChart/Digital Therapeutics), and general customer service inquiries.
1. Works closely with leadership across the enterprise to establish, facilitate and lead a patient engagement vision & strategy that produces seamless, connected, and coordinated access across multiple touchpoints for patients and referring physicians.
2. Establishes and maintains best practices for access and capacity management approaches working in conjunction with the clinical chairs and health system leaders. Works with physician leadership to enforce physician compliance with established standards.
3. Works closely with Physician, Administrative, Consumer Experience and IT leadership to ensure our data driven strategy sustains industry leading Access Performance and Experience for our Patients, Staff, Physicians and other Clinical Providers.
4. Utilizes leading edge technology to not only drive desired access experience, but also drive down operating cost and drive up revenue via Consumer Loyalty of the diverse communities we serve.
5. Oversees all operations of Patient Access Services including, but not limited to: Patient Engagement Center, access analytics, customer service, and vendor/technology management.
6. Partners with administrative and faculty leadership to ensure that effective processes are implemented that enhance the patient and provider experience
Before proceeding any further, make sure you are aware of the vital factors to consider when applying for jobs online. Be cautious of any job posting that requires payment before you even start working. Keep your personal bank account information safe and do not share it with potential employers through job postings. Reach out to the employer to verify the job posting's legitimacy and ensure that they are hiring. Researching the company before applying for any job is essential to ensure that it's a legitimate organization and not a scam. Be cautious when responding to unsolicited job offers or requests from unknown companies or recruiters. Avoid potential identity theft by being cautious about sharing personal information with potential employers. Watch out for job postings that require you to complete personality tests or quizzes without proper explanation or relevance, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. A genuine employer will typically prefer to conduct an interview over the phone or in-person rather than just via email or text message.
7. Champions efforts to support the highest levels of customer experience, access, and satisfaction.
8. Collaborates with IT in the design, adoption, and optimization of access-related tools and technology, such as: Epic optimization, referring provider portals, provider on-call systems, call center systems, and capacity management tools.
9. Leads initiatives that help standardize clinical and operational policies, procedures, and workflows. Creates and implements strategic plans focusing on process improvement, upgrades to data sharing and automation.
10. Develops and coordinates regular Patient access center adherence reporting and leadership dashboards and monitors metrics related to patient access, quality, patient experience, process improvement, employee engagement, and provider satisfaction.
10+ years of progressive Access Center experience, proven success in the health care industry and broad knowledge of modern technologies and trends in the contact center industry. Preferred: Access center leadership experience with an Academic Medical Center. Contact center leadership experience in best in class industries like Retail, Financial Services and Technology.
Call Center governing body credentials preferred. Material training/experience with EPIC scheduling, revenue cycle, and patient portal applications. Experience/knowledge with Conversational AI and telephony platforms like Avammo and Cisco.
Perks & Benefits at Froedtert Health
Froedtert Health Offers a variety of perks & benefits to staff, depending on your role you may be eligible for the following:
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes ten hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.
To avoid any misunderstandings, read the job posting carefully before making any decisions. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about this job opportunity and can fulfill the responsibilities. It is important to us that you carefully assess your qualifications and experience before applying for this job. Take your time and ensure that your application showcases your skills and qualifications accurately. Meanwhile, you might want to check out other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that match your skills and experience.