To be considered for this job, you need to have acquired 12 months of experience in the same field. Are you interested in a full time job? IntelyCare may have just what you're looking for. The salary that will be provided for this job is $20 - 30, if you are the successful candidate. December 1, 2023 marked the release of the job opportunity for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), which will be inaccessible after February 29, 2024. This opportunity is located in Excelsior, but the company is open to considering candidates from outside the area if they meet the specified requirements.
Take charge of your life with flexible schedules and get paid as much as $29 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Penfield, New York, and throughout the greater Rochester area. We know the value of a healthy work-life balance, which is why nursing professionals at IntelyCare are hired with the support of W2 employment and can choose their own shifts at our many great partnering facilities.
With this kind of scheduling freedom, you'll be able to schedule fun outings for yourself, attend to important tasks, and live life on your own terms. Enjoy getting in your exercise with an ice skating session at Ellison Park's outdoor rink in the winter? Planning a family getaway at Abraham Lincoln Park Lodge? With IntelyCare you can schedule it all in. If a truly balanced life sounds good to you, then check out all our other great benefits. Benefits
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $18-$29 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
To avoid becoming a victim of job scams and fraud, it's crucial to remember some essential factors when applying for jobs online. Don't fall for job postings that require you to give your personal bank account information. Don't provide personal information unless it is necessary for the job application. To be sure the job is real and the position is open, it's always a good idea to contact the company directly. To avoid fraudulent job postings and job scams, make sure to research the company thoroughly before applying for any job. Beware of job listings that ask you to pay for access to job leads or a database of job listings. Use caution when responding to job postings that seem too good to be true or promise quick and easy money. Beware of job postings that use unconventional methods for scheduling or conducting interviews. When reviewing job postings, be sure to check for any inconsistencies or errors that could indicate a fraudulent opportunity.
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company! Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
- Current New York Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- 1 year experience (CNA or related role)
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Penfield, New York 14526
Have you carefully reviewed all aspects of this job listing? If so, it's time to make a decision. The recruiter is more concerned with the quality of the application rather than the speed at which it was submitted. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. If you are convinced that this job is the right fit for you, we encourage you to submit your application. Additionally, liquidscapes.info offers many other job vacancies that are similar to this job vacancy and worth considering.