Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!
What can Keystone Automotive Operations offer YOU?
Our company utilizes competitive training programs, coaching, communication, & collaboration to help our team members learn and grow! We also offer:
- Benefits Package: Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, & other benefits
- 401K w/ Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- And More!
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire an iSeries Computer Operator for our Exeter, PA location!
As a Computer Operator, you will be responsible for assisting with performing routine operational tasks and for operating computer hardware on an IBM iSeries platform. Responsibilities Include:
- Support all aspects of iBM Power systems user processes to ensure continuous operations of the business and its functions.
- Run specific shift processes as necessary and assigned (first, second, or third, and select weekly and monthly tasks).
- Monitor multiple systems/partitions and multiple standalone systems for uptime and troubleshoot or report deficiencies to the appropriate channels.
- Manage backups of data and ensure disaster recovery (DR) protocols at the operator level are executed.
- Suggest and execute process improvements to routine tasks to assist users and department teammates alike.
- Process daily requests from users, developers, and mainframe production support.
- Triage inbound trouble and enhancement tickets per team processes.
- Assist the Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP) operations supervisors with documentation of standard processes.
- Advise user community of system alerts and outages as necessary, working with the eServices and application teams on communication protocols.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years experience with AS400 IBM iSeries
- Experience with computer operations (programming, relational databases, and operating systems) and installing software packages.
- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to their department and middle management.
- Handle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously with moderate complexity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (email, calendar, basic Excel, and Word skills)
- 3+ years with IBM Power Systems hardware and operating systems
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Work is primarily sedentary: must be able to sit for extended periods of time and use a computer, keyboard, and mouse, frequently.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Travel may be required periodically, including overnight stays (contingent on position requirements).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.