Desert De Oro Foods, Inc. (Taco Bell)
February 2, 2024 is when the job offer for the Shift Lead - Non-Driving position became available, and it will expire on March 1, 2024. The company is advertising a job in Glendale, but may consider remote candidates if they have the right skills. You have the opportunity to negotiate your salary with the employer because they do not disclose it before the interview. Desert De Oro Foods, Inc. (Taco Bell), the recruiter for this vacancy, will not accept applications that are submitted after the expiration date, so make sure to apply before then. This job requires the worker to work at 6645 W Happy Valley Road, Glendale, AZ, Glendale, AZ.
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Don't let yourself become a victim of job scams and fraudulent job postings; keep in mind these vital tips when applying for jobs online. Legitimate employers will not ask for payment in exchange for a job. Only provide necessary personal information to potential employers. If you're unsure whether the job posting is legitimate or not, it's best to call the company to confirm it. Confirm that you are on the authentic liquidscapes.info website to keep yourself protected. Make sure to research the company before accepting any job offer to ensure that it's a legitimate and reputable organization. A company that conducts job interviews solely through text or email is likely not legitimate. Be cautious of job postings that offer commission-based pay without any base salary or hourly wage. Do not provide your personal bank account information to potential employers without verifying their legitimacy. Be wary of any job posting that asks for personal information or payment before you have been hired or interviewed.
Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and wear company uniform.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority.
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Works with management and fellow employees.
- Cooperation with peers - work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and EnergyTakes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.Developing People
Act Like an Owner
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team Members.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve resolution.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.
This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average 30+ hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational needs of the business. The company and/or restaurant management may change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.
- Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
Company: Desert De Oro Foods, Inc.
Location: 6645 W Happy Valley Road, Glendale, AZ
Job Category: Shift Leader
Have you had a chance to review this job vacancy in detail? If so, it's time to make a decision. Don't let the deadline for submitting your application lead to rushed and careless work – take the time to do it right. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly evaluated this job posting and feel that they are a strong fit to submit their application. If you are unsure about any aspect of this job posting, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification.