If you succeed in your application, the salary for this job will be $35 - 50. Interested in a full time job with Weld County Garage? Don't hesitate. Although this job is based in Greeley, the company may accept applications from anywhere if the candidate possesses the required skills. This job mandates that you have work experience in the same field for at least 36 months. The job vacancy named Light Duty Truck Service Technician - Truck City was initiated on December 13, 2023, and it will expire on February 29, 2024. It is essential to note that you must have completed High School for this job.
Come join us in building a career with one of the fastest-growing Automotive businesses in Northern Colorado!
Voted one of northern Colorado's best places to work.
SIGN ON BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
Who Are We? We are a state-of-the-art automotive company built on strong family values that have been a cornerstone of the community since 1908. Our businesses are dedicated and committed to serving the Northern Colorado community with best-in-class service, sales, repairs, and customer service. We care for thousands of customers every year because of the dedicated, committed, and professionally trained members of the Yoder Family of Companies. To learn more about who we are, the services we provide and our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction, visit !
Before submitting any job application online, remember to keep in mind these key tips to avoid falling victim to fraudulent job postings. If you're unsure whether the job posting is real or not, call the company to verify it. Job postings that require you to pay upfront fees are often scams that target vulnerable job seekers. Don't hesitate to seek out additional information or do your own research on a company before applying for a job. Do not share your personal bank account details with potential employers unless you're confident of their legitimacy. Legitimate employers will usually arrange for an in-person or phone interview rather than just email or text correspondence. Protect yourself from identity theft and fraud by limiting the amount of personal information you share with potential employers. Always take the time to research the company's customer reviews and ratings to gauge its reputation and customer satisfaction. Avoid job postings that require you to pay for training or certification to start the job.
What Would You Do? The right candidate will be responsible for performing fast, accurate, and high quality diagnostics on all makes and models of automobiles. This position is responsible for nurturing and cultivating a positive culture and work environment that aligns with the mission and values of the organization. What will you be responsible for?
- Diagnoses and repairs vehicles to specifications, ensuring they are safe to drive.
- Test drives vehicles and tests components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Examines vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Confers with advisors and/or customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Performs routine and scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
- Closely inspects parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, and other troublesome items.
- Completes accurate notes/records on RO in DMS.
- Participates in ongoing technical education.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Do you have the necessary education and experience?
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Automotive trade or technical school preferred.
- ASE certification is desirable.
- 3+ years of automotive Technician experience.
What are the total Rewards?
- CULTURE!!! Voted one of Northern Colorado's best companies to work for!
- Compensation is Flat Rate Non-Exempt: $35- $45 DOE & Certification.
- Competitive vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, 401(k), employer-paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts for full-time positions.
Powered by JazzHR
Take the time to read the entire job posting before making any decisions. In the end, the most successful candidates in the hiring process are those who can demonstrate their accuracy and attention to detail in their work. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you are a strong fit, we encourage you to submit your application. If you are unsure about any aspect of this job posting, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for clarification. Additionally, if this job vacancy isn't what you're looking for, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies to explore.