The North Face has immediate openings for full time employees. The Hours Available! Evenings, Days and Weekends! The North Face is Hiring! job offer was made available on October 3, 2023, and it will expire on January 1, 2024. The company is currently looking for someone to fill a job in Gretna, but may be open to remote work for the right candidate. If you succeed in your application, the salary for this job will be USD 10 - 20. This position is located at Gretna, NE, 68028.
As a Sales Associate you will be the face of the brand to our retail customers and will be responsible for creating best-in-class customer experience in the store. As a Sales Associate, you will actively engage with a diverse and often large group of people, using your product, brand, activity and community knowledge to ensure each customer has a memorable positive experience. You will serve as part of a team, ensuring that customer engagement is the top priority, while also assisting in the daily visual and operational maintenance of the store.
You must be a minimum of 18 years or older to work for The North Face.
The North Face, a VF Company
At The North Face we dare to lead the world forward through Exploration. We were born to Explore. We were born to Disrupt. We were born to Lead.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counterculture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, loving and protecting wild places, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
We believe that exploration is a mindset – both on the mountain and off the mountain – and it infuses everything we do. As a community of explorers, we stay curious about new ideas, places and people.
By joining The North Face, you will help provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern-day explorer. You will also have the opportunity, tools and environment to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
How You Will Make a Difference
· Provide a high level of personalized customer engagement.
· Serve as a one stop resource for customers, providing them with relevant product, community, and activity-based knowledge and recommendations.
· Demonstrate a willingness to learn and to share relevant activity, community, and product. knowledge to create a memorable and valuable experience for the customer.
· Achieve sales and productivity goals by utilizing all available resources to meet the customers’ needs.
· Assist in the execution and maintenance of visual directives and standards, including but not limited to merchandise presentation, housekeeping, product replenishment.
· Assume cashier duties as needed.
· Assist in the execution of all Loss Prevention initiatives.
· Assist in the overall visual and operational maintenance of the store.
What You Bring
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Ability to genuinely and comfortably engage with a diverse group of customers
· Customer service experience
· Ability to collaborate, work as a team, and be adaptable in the workplace
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of thebusiness; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
When searching for jobs online, it's crucial to be aware of some critical factors to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Employers who prefer text or email interviews may not be serious about hiring, so it's important to verify their authenticity. Before applying for any job, research the company's intellectual property and innovation portfolio to ensure that it values creativity and invention. Contact the company to confirm that the job posting is legitimate and that they are hiring for the position. Legitimate employers will not ask you to purchase software or other tools before starting a job. Use caution when applying for jobs posted on social media or other non-traditional job sites. Don't trust job postings that promise quick and easy money without any qualifications or experience required. Be on the lookout for job postings that use fake or unverified job postings to lure applicants into applying for a fraudulent job opportunity. Be mindful of potential identity theft by limiting the personal information you share.
· Knowledge, experience and/or willingness to learn about the products, activities, community relevant to the store’s customer base
· Attention to detail
· Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and software programs
· Weekend availability
· High School Diploma or GED
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee is occasionally required to climb and balance. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
What’s In It for You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
NEVER STOP EXPLORING™
Love wild places. Spark curiosity. Dare to disrupt. Create community. Lead with integrity
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global
associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
Job Types: Seasonal, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Have you read through this job opening thoroughly? If so, it's time to make a decision. Pay close attention to any additional application requirements listed in the job posting, such as references or writing samples. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly evaluated this job posting and feel that they can meet the expectations to apply. Please make sure to have a clear understanding of the job expectations and responsibilities before applying. Likewise, if this job vacancy isn't suitable, you might want to look at other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info.