The selected candidate for this job can expect to receive a salary of USD 31,000 - 39,000 / year. To be eligible for this job, you must have a minimum of 3 months of practical experience in the same field. Is full time work a type of work that you're willing to consider? This position is at Hollywood, but it is possible for the company to consider applicants from remote locations if they meet the necessary qualifications. December 14, 2023 marked the beginning of the job opportunity for the Call Center Representative role, which will close on February 29, 2024.
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
POSITION: Patient Contact Center Representative
SUMMARY: The MD Support Center, is a single company call center, focused on supporting patients and families in pediatric care.
We care for “our” patients, supporting bilingual patients, while caring for your family with the flexibility to work at home. Offering the opportunity to better the lives of the children we serve.
In this role, you will be assisting patients, caregivers, and parents with providing support as we at Pediatric Associates Family of Companies align them for the best possible pediatric and family medicine clinical care.
It's essential to take some necessary steps when applying for jobs online to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Researching the company before applying for any job is essential to ensure that it's a legitimate and reputable organization. A genuine employer will usually prefer to conduct an interview over the phone or in-person, rather than via email or text message. Protect your personal information when dealing with potential employers. Listen to your inner voice and avoid any job postings that give you a bad feeling. To ensure that the job is legitimate and the position is available, reach out to the company to verify the job posting's authenticity. Job postings that require you to use your personal bank account are often scams, so be careful. Job postings that require you to purchase an expensive 'training program' are often scams. When reviewing job postings, pay attention to any suspicious language or phrasing that could indicate a fraudulent opportunity.
1. Answer incoming calls by welcoming patients with a professional, upbeat, friendly attitude.
2. Register new patients by gathering pertinent information and entering into the advanced electronic medical record system.
3. Verify insurance coverage and information.
4. Set patient appointments upon request and identify future visits.
5. Document information in advance of the Physician visit.
6. Properly obtain and confirm patients/caller information for the purpose of providing advanced and efficient clinical care.
7. Collect all necessary and pertinent information over the phone to facilitate timely and accurate physician follow-up.
8. Complete any clinical referrals requested by telephone contact for provider approval to pharmacies, specialists, surgery centers, and advanced clinical care facilities.
9. Directly assist patients, caregivers, and family members with clinical and non-clinical inquiries with the support of qualified medical professionals.
10. Leverage internal research support and reference materials to assist patients with obtaining information needed to support care delivery.
11. Communicate with clinicsand other business offices when necessary.
12. Other duties may include, but not limited to, outbound calls, copying, faxing, etc.
If you're confident you've read the job posting thoroughly, it's time to take the next step. Take the time to ensure your application materials are error-free and accurately represent your qualifications. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who are dedicated to fulfilling the responsibilities and expectations of this job. We want all applicants to feel confident and informed when deciding to apply for this job. Moreover, if this job vacancy isn't a good match, you might want to explore other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info.