Fox Point Recruitment LLC has full time positions available for individuals who want to work in a collaborative environment. December 5, 2023 marked the opening of the District Manager- Honolulu, HI, USA job opportunity, which will end on March 4, 2024. This job is located in Honolulu, but it can be done remotely from anywhere with an internet connection. The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's commitment to employee safety and security. Work experience in the same field for a minimum of 48 months is a must for this job.
- Job Title: District Manager
- Job Location: Honolulu, HI, USA
- Salary Range: USD$95,000 - $110,000
- Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision, Life, Retirement, Equity, Work From Home, Paid Time Off.
- Additional Variable Compensation: Sign on Bonus, Monthly Performance Bonus.
Are you passionate about teamwork and developing top talent? Do you like to lead and drive innovation with your team in order to achieve great results? Then you are the right candidate for the position of District Manager in a company with a great organizational culture without the retail hours!
It's essential to keep in mind some vital factors when applying for jobs online to avoid being scammed. Avoid job postings that require you to transfer funds through your personal bank account. Look for secure and encrypted websites when applying for jobs online to protect your personal information. Always take the time to research the company to ensure that it's a reputable and trustworthy organization that you can work for. A legitimate job offer will not ask you to purchase materials or equipment before starting. Before proceeding any further, it is important to contact the company directly to verify the legitimacy of the job posting and that they are hiring for the position. Always do your due diligence and research a company before applying for a job there. A company that insists on conducting job interviews via text or email may not be reputable. Check to see if the job posting is consistent with the company's overall brand and messaging.
Our company has been featured on multiple "Best Places to Work" awards, including Forbes and Glassdoor. Today we are leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one, but in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. Self-storage is our product, helping people is our passion. Come grow with us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work. QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of multi-unit operations experience in one or more of the following: retail, restaurant, hotel, leasing, rental, or other customer service operation with responsibility for operating 10+ stores.
- An integrity-focused individual with excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Passion for hiring, developing, and retaining top talent to deliver legendary customer experiences.
- Solicits customer feedback and follows up on customer service issues.
- Partner effectively with team members and other leaders to achieve goals and successfully implement business initiatives.
- Serve as a resource to provide expertise on various operational and customer-related items.
- Grow a portfolio of successful stores by learning the market and developing and executing district-level strategies to achieve goals specific to each store's unique strengths and opportunities.
- Management of rental rates, discounts, Customer Protection Plan, and other income sources.
- Watch controllable expenses to provide the highest R.O.I. for each store.
- Performs semi-annual audits and facility checklists, submits findings to division office, and ensures follow-up on any necessary action.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports / Profit & Loss; addresses trends and issues in district performance.
- Access external resources to support district-wide operations and to execute district and regional initiatives such as human resources, revenue management, procurement, finance, and marketing.
It's important to ensure that this job listing aligns with your values and work style. Have you considered this before making a decision? Please only apply for this job if you meet all of the qualifications and requirements. Recruiters are looking for candidates who take the time to submit high-quality job applications, so make sure that your work is error-free. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you meet the qualifications, please submit your application. Meanwhile, you might want to check out other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that match your skills and experience.