One of the conditions to apply for this job is that you have passed High School. The job vacancy of Remote Customer Service Representative was announced on October 4, 2023, and it will be unavailable after January 2, 2024. If you are successful in your application for this job, you will be given a salary of $10 - 20. If you're seeking a work opportunity that provides a sense of autonomy and flexibility, DISH has several full time jobs available that may interest you. This job is located in Indiana, but it's a remote job that provides you the flexibility to work from anywhere with a good internet connection.
Department Summary: DISH’s first priority is customer experience, and our agents excel at simplifying lives and helping communities get the most from their TV experience. For over 42 years we have been tuned in to the needs of customers. It’s why DISH was awarded #1 in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power for the sixth year in a row. Job Duties and Responsibilities: As a Customer Experience Representative, you will serve as an information resource for billing, programming, and technical troubleshooting questions – including promoting products and services to our new and existing customers so they get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience. You will be providing solutions to customers, from simple concerns to escalated and complex situations. If you like to solve problems and interact with people from across the country or maybe just a few towns over, this is the spot for you!
In this role, you will:
- Always have at least 2 days off in a row
- Support customers between the hours of 6 AM to 10 PM MT
- 8 hour shifts 5 days a week
- Have open availability including weekends and holidays, that allows for potential schedule change every 12-15 weeks based on business needs
- Take back-to-back tech support or customer service phone calls with customers throughout the entirety of your shift
- Engage with a diverse consumer base to provide solutions for customer needs and technical issues
What’s in it for you?
- This is a Full Time, Work-From-Home position #remote
- 10% increase to your starting rate upon completing apprenticeship
- Company-provided equipment
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid Sick Time
- 401(k) Investments with Company-matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted DISH, Sling & Boost services
- Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- Our representatives are built to work hard and rise. We offer defined career ladders and extensive opportunity for upward mobility.
Click here to watch a short video previewing the Top 10 reasons to join our award-winning customer experience team to help keep people, families and communities connected to the news and entertainment that matters! Skills, Experience and Requirements: Ideal representatives have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting experience and/or training
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques
All representatives must have:
- Ability to remain engaged on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift with minimal to no distractions
- Ability to be on camera during all video meetings
- Superb attendance
- Open availability to work between the hours of 6 AM to 10 PM MT as well as weekends and holidays
- Flexibility with schedule changes every 12-15 weeks
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate multiple windows and tabs, while simultaneously providing Best In Class Customer Experience speaking to customers over the phone
Where you'll be working:
You'll be working from home! At DISH,we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
It's essential to be aware of some crucial factors when applying for jobs online to avoid job scams and fraudulent job postings. If an employer requires you to pay for a job opportunity, it is likely a scam. Never provide sensitive financial information to an unknown or unverified employer. To avoid job scams and fraudulent job postings, make sure to research the company before applying for any job. Be wary of job postings that ask you to complete a task or project before being hired. Protect your personal information from potential fraudsters by being selective about what you share with employers. Be skeptical of job postings that use generic language and don't provide specific information about the company or position. If a job interview seems unprofessional or informal, it may be a red flag. Reach out to the company to double-check the job posting's authenticity and the availability of the position.
DISH will provide all initial equipment required to perform the role aside from home internet!
A DISH-provided PC Tower and power adapter, and (2) two Monitors, with associated cabling will be provided. This will be considered leased equipment, and shall remain the property of DISH.
Required Accessories will initially be provided with a 30 day limited warranty. After 30 days from hire date, you will be responsible for providing replacements should the required accessory(s) need to be replaced. DISH recommends that you maintain a backup/spare of each item to avoid downtime. Required Accessories:
- USB Headset
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- USB Webcam
- Ethernet cable
Dedicated home office workspace with:
- Stable Cable, DSL or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime, and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter:
Wi-Fi, fixed wireless, cellular or other hotspot, or satellite is not supported
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
We are currently hiring in the below states:
Florida $15.00 Georgia $15.00 Indiana $15.00 Kansas $15.00 Mississippi $15.00 Missouri $15.00 Nebraska $15.00 New Mexico $15.00 North Carolina $15.00 Oklahoma $15.00 South Carolina $15.00 Tennessee $15.00 Texas $15.00 Utah $15.00 Virginia $15.50 Wisconsin $15.50 West Virginia $15.00 #LI-REMOTE
Benefits: We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits.
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check. Salary Range: USD $15.00 / Hour
Have you scrutinized this job listing closely? If so, it's time to make a decision. Remember, your job application is your chance to make a great first impression – make sure that it's accurate and complete. We encourage individuals who have carefully evaluated this job posting and feel that they are the right fit to apply. If you have any doubts or reservations about this job posting, please take the time to evaluate before submitting an application. Alternatively, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that might be more suitable for your experience and qualifications.