Summary: The revenue audit clerk accurately records and audits daily totals in a timely manner, ensuring smooth and efficient operations in the income control division of the finance department. Essential Functions:
- Enters daily information into revenue audit report forms and runs back-up reports
- Prepares journal entries, tracks coupons used on property and sorts and records complimentary receipts
- Reconciles accounts on a regular basis
- Assists with the monitoring of all financial activities on property with respect to income control
- Ensure compliance with all applicable gaming laws and company internal controls, policies and procedures, Title 31, and federal regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Six months of revenue audit experience preferred
- Previous clerical and accounting experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills (experience using Excel, Word and AS400 preferred)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Must be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays (Normal shift includes Saturday and Sunday)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Required Work Cards * Nevada Gaming Control Board
Physical Requirements * Vision, literacy(critical)
- Typically sit at a desk or table
- Occasionally walk, stand or stoop
- Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 lbs.
- Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.