The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's performance-based profit-sharing and equity-sharing programs. January 7, 2024 was when the job listing for Business Strategy and Support Lead was published, and it will no longer be accessible after April 6, 2024. It is a necessary requirement for this job that you have passed High School. Work experience in the same field for at least 84 months is a necessary requirement for this job. Have you thought about whether full time work aligns with your personal and professional development goals? While this position is currently located in Lead, the employer is open to considering remote workers from anywhere with the appropriate qualifications.
The role is in the Wholesale KYC Operations (WKO) North America Client Office organization supporting WKO globally. WKO supports all aspects of client Onboarding for Commercial Bank (CB) and Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) to include the fulfilment of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. They partner with the front office teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the onset of the client relationship. As a Vice President on the North America Business Support team you will report to the North America Head of Strategy and Business Support. In this role, you will help develop and lead business strategy and drive robust identification, execution, and reporting on process improvements and process/organization optimization, defining and implementing reporting, business resiliency, IAS governance, and standing up new processes. You will be engaged in a wide range of initiatives which will require collaboration and partnership with the North America Leadership Team, WKO Global team, and key stakeholders including but not limited to IAS, Resiliency, F&BM, and Controls.
Don't let yourself become a victim of job scams when applying for jobs online; remember to keep these essential elements in mind. To verify that the job is not a scam and that the company is hiring for the position, it is recommended to contact them directly. Be cautious of any job posting that requests access to your personal bank account information. Legitimate employers will typically conduct interviews in a professional setting and not through social media or messaging apps. Any job offer that requires you to pay for something in advance is likely a scam. Look for job postings that have clear and reasonable job requirements and qualifications. Before applying for any job, take the time to research the company to ensure that it's a genuine and trustworthy organization. Trustworthy job postings will never ask for your social security number or other sensitive information before hiring you. Don't disclose sensitive personal information to potential employers until you have verified that they are legitimate and trustworthy.
- Ownership of defining approach and operating model for skills/development needs for North America WKO and implementation of program to address targeted gaps
- Ownership of the Business Resiliency Plans and managing resiliency events including communication with management, tracking deliverables, and reporting status. This role is also accountable for rationalizing plans and looking for efficiencies in management of the process
- Define strategy and plan to enhance and progress the IAS Governance program inclusive of review and rationalization of charter structure, reporting, and consistency in approach
- Develop an expertise in Inter Affiliate Services risks and responsibilities and ensure compliance with requirements
- Provide support in preparation of monthly business reviews and other standing forums by identifying and creating meeting materials, which can include business issues, status updates, headcount, financials, and key business metrics
- Collaborate with production and reporting teams to further drive identification, standardization, and development of metrics needed to manage the book of work
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Independent, self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively and leverage internal resources
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Relevant experience in Program Management, Financial Analysis, Risk Management/Controls, Business Management, and/or Inter Affiliate Services (IAS)
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Proven track record of quickly learning to navigate unfamiliar topics/areas
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Pitch Pro
- 7+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a business related field
- Familiarity with KYC
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans ABOUT THE TEAM
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Read the job posting carefully to determine if the job responsibilities and work schedule align with your personal and professional goals. Remember, accuracy and completeness are the hallmarks of a successful job application – don't sacrifice these qualities in favor of speed. If you are confident in your qualifications and experience, we encourage you to submit your application for this job. We want all applicants to be fully committed and interested in this job opportunity before applying. Additionally, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies that might be of interest to you.