About the Company:
The Ridge crafts products made to last a lifetime through with simple, functional designs ready for anything and everything. Our materials are chosen with care and a thoughtful connection to the insights of our growing community - setting our North star as we strive to improve everyday. Together we can do more with less.
Ridge started with The Ridge Wallet as a Kickstarter project in 2013 and is now in the hands and pockets of over 3 million people worldwide! We currently operate around the globe selling in the US, Canada, the UK, EU, and Australia on Shopify and through other channels such as Amazon and Wholesalers. We have also expanded and continue to expand our product catalog to include KeyCases, Bolt Action Pens, Knives, Rings, Watches and we have plenty more in the works!
We are looking for people interested in positions with tremendous growth potential, but which come with high expectations of work rate and quality of work. We are a fully remote company and utilize that to find the best talent around the world to join our team. Since we are a remote-first company, we always do our best to be as accommodating to a healthy work/life balance.
This position will play a critical role in the growth of our Amazon channels, along with participating in data sharing, analysis and strategy for all Ridge marketing channels. We are looking for someone to lead a team of associates who have been stabilizing and growing our Amazon presence with a knack for detailed planning. This role will oversee our North America Amazon presence first and foremost, while also growing our European markets over the next 12 months, with additional markets potentially to follow. We expect all candidates to be great communicators, have a passion for project and task management, and have the energy to engage openly with the entire Ridge team. This role will report into the CMO for all marketing purposes, and work closely with our Operations, Finance and Legal Teams to ensure we are setting the Amazon channel up for long term success.
- Amazon Strategy Development: Formulate and execute a holistic Amazon strategy aligned with Ridge's overarching business goals. This will mean being an active participant in weekly marketing strategy meetings and reporting reviews, along with participating in overall merchandising planning for the Amazon channel.
- Team Inheritance: Lead an existing team, with no requirement for a complete rebuild as we are very motivated to keep our existing infrastructure intact. Foster a collaborative and high-performing team environment. This person will also refine keyperformance indicators (KPIs) to measure success for each team member.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Harness data analysis and insights to guide decisions spanning the Amazon business spectrum, including sales, marketing, content, operations, logistics, and supply chain.
- Collaboration with Merchandising: Work closely with the product team to align strategies, ensuring that product offerings are optimized for success on Amazon. Transform insights into actionable plans that drive increased sales, customer engagement, and ROI.
- Revenue Growth: Develop and implement strategies to exceed revenue standards.
- Competitive Analysis: Keep a vigilant eye on the Amazon competitive landscape, leveraging third-party reporting tools to identify growth opportunities and implement tactics for category expansion.
- Consumer-Centric Approach: Ground our Amazon strategy in a customer-centric mindset by translating data-driven insights into consumer-focused strategies that elevate the overall Amazon Ridge customer experience. All customers who purchase on Amazon are covered under all Ridge CX policies and we want to try our best to communicate that out as we focus on LTV.
- Cross-Channel Impact: Grasp the broader implications of our product portfolio and brands across various retail platforms, conducting performance analyses across key retailers to extract valuable insights into the e-commerce ecosystem dynamics.
- Logistics and Supply Chain: Collaborate with relevant teams to optimize logistics and supply chain operations for Amazon, ensuring efficient order fulfillment and inventory management.
- Risk Management: Ensure all new initiatives are planned out in detail to minimize confusion and any potential account risks for all Amazon stores. The company leadership should always be aware of how the Amazon team is protecting the health of all accounts.
Education: Bachelor's degree (Advanced degrees preferred)
- Past work with Brands that have accomplished over $50 million dollars in sales over a 12 month period.
- 7-10+ years of e-commerce analytics experience.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data for insights and actionable plans.
- Proficiency in data management, activation, and statistics, particularly within the e-commerce and consumer analytics context.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills - we will want this person to be very excited to speak in meetings and participate in discussions.
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor/Seller Central and all Amazon policies.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, data analysis, and data visualization tools.
- A deep network of Amazon contacts and agencies we can use to consult when developing future plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus structure will be available
Work Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 10 years
- 11+ years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote