Are you interested in full time work, but not sure if it's the right fit for you? Take some time to weigh your options. The job opportunity for the RE&D Operations and Strategy Program Manager position has been published since January 14, 2024 and will come to an end on April 13, 2024. This job vacancy demands that you have passed Bachelor Degree as a minimum qualification. The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's reputation for employee empowerment and collaboration. Although the job is located in Lead, the company may consider remote work for candidates who meet the necessary qualifications.
Posted: Jan 12, 2024
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200533932
In RE&D, we don’t sit back and let things happen, we make things happen, and we do this in service to all Apple employees and customers. Our team is a diverse and nimble group that manages Apple’s corporate and retail workplaces and workplace services. We develop and manage Apple’s global real estate portfolio, lead all related capital construction projects, provide outstanding facilities and site services, develop and lead sustainability initiatives to reduce the environmental impact of all Apple facilities, including commute and renewable energy programs, and do everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all Apple personnel, facilities, and customers in our facilities around the world. The RE&D Operations & Strategy team connects the dots across RE&D to allow teams to focus on their Category 1: building relationships, building their teams, and improving facilities. The team’s purpose is to provide tools and resources to foster consistency across RE&D, focusing on employee experience, communications, organizational policy, process and procedure, reporting and analysis, technology partnerships and operational logistics. We are seeking an experienced, collaborative, and highly motivated professional to join our team as a Program Manager that oversees various programs that contribute to the success of RE&D’s operations, including but not limited to developing and delivering training programs and creating and maintaining business assessments. Key Qualifications
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; an effective communicator both written and verbally.
- Consultative skills - extracting the right information, from the right people.
- Ability to tackle situation at hand through skillful application of tools, techniques and experience.
- Ability to manage complex cross-functional relationships and establish strong partnerships with colleagues who may have very different goals than you do will.
- A born collaborator, able to thrive in ambiguity.
- Thinks critically and creatively about how to regularly improve and streamline process and operations.
- Ability to analyze meaningful content or data and measure impact metrics related to effectiveness of program.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets, identifying trends and correlations, to develop strategies and support business decisions.
- Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Plans and prioritizes work tomeet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Ensures accountability by holding self and others accountable to meet commitments. Demonstrates nimble learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
It's essential to keep in mind some vital factors when applying for jobs online to avoid being scammed. To avoid working for a company that doesn't have a good reputation, research the organization before applying for any job. Watch out for employers who require you to pay a fee to apply for a job. Ask potential employers how they will use your personal information and who will have access to it before sharing any sensitive data. Be careful of job postings that claim to be for a -limited time only- or have an urgent deadline. If a potential employer asks to interview you solely over text or email, consider it a warning sign and proceed with caution. Job postings that request access to your personal bank account should be treated as scams. To ensure that the job is legitimate and that they are hiring for the position, it is recommended to contact the company directly. If a job posting doesn't provide enough information, don't apply until you get more details.
The RE&D Operations and Strategy Program Manager will provide operational and strategic support to the RE&D organization. They’ll join a team who provide tools and resources to foster consistency across all RE&D teams, empowering them to focus on building relationships, building their teams, and improving facilities. This role will report directly into the leader of this team. RESPONSIBILITIES - Overseeing the implementation of policies, procedures, and programs that will assure well-managed, well-maintained buildings and facilities. - Work side-by-side with RE&D partners such as Project Management, Space Planning, Real Estate and Environmental, Health and Safety. - Advocate customer needs internally to continuously improve the customer experience through product and process. - Continuously evaluate and identify innovative ways to streamline processes. - Ensure questions, concerns and suggestions are addressed in a timely manner. Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred Additional Requirements
Additional Requirements Pay & Benefits
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $131,300 and $197,400, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses - including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Don't just apply to any job - make sure you're applying to jobs that align with your values and career goals. Don't let the pressure to submit your application quickly cause you to overlook important details. We encourage you to carefully review the job requirements and responsibilities before submitting an application. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who are enthusiastic about this job opportunity and meet the qualifications and requirements. However, if this job vacancy isn't what you're looking for, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies to consider.