The job offer for TikTok Shop - Star Creator Team Lead, Aspiring Creator was made available on December 23, 2023, and it will end on March 22, 2024. To be eligible for this job, you need to have a minimum of 60 months of experience in the same field. Negotiating the salary with the employer is an option since the salary is not publicly listed on the job posting. If you're looking for a job that allows you to have more control over your work-life balance, full time work might be a good option. Although this job is based in Lead, the employer is open to discussing potential relocation packages for out-of-town candidates who are offered the job.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of ByteDance's purpose. Our products are built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make our innovations possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and enrich life - a mission we aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how ambiguous, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At ByteDance, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the users we serve.
About the Role:
The Star Creator Team Lead, Aspiring Creator role will play a key part in the success and growth of Creators on TikTok Shop. This position sits in our Top Creator Team, tasked with supporting a large number of up-and-coming Creators, who may be suitable for higher-touch programs. Creators enrolled in this program are supported at scale with the goal of building positive behaviors that result in GMV growth on the platform.
- Develop and execute strategies for new programs and initiatives that support TikTok Shop Creators at scale
- Manage a team of Strategic Partner Managers (SPMs) to deploy our scaled management program to creators
- Assist Strategic Partner Managers (SPMs) in developing systems and programs that support their Creator's e-commerce content strategy and audience growth plans
- Manage cross-functional (XFN) team relationships and requests to ensure program success
- Analyze data, provide insights and suggest solutions to improve program performance
- Manage budget strategies for specialty programs and incentives
- Track individual and team performance towards monthly and quarterly goals
- Support Head of Top Creator in delivering team/program reporting to the larger organization
- Identify new opportunities and areas for growth and present them in various pitches, program overviews and presentations
- Build SOPs, process documentation and recap reports to be used internally and cross-functionally as official resources
- Provide 1:1 feedback to direct reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- 5+ years of experience in creator community management, influencer/creator management or a related field
- Experience building and managing a team of direct reports
- Experience in managing multiple department needs and driving cohesive collaboration
- Experience building data driven reporting and communicating blockers, successes and strategies
- Experience building and managing budgets for various campaigns and incentive programs
- Strong understanding of TikTok's platform, content creators and audience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Analyticaland data-driven mindset with experience analyzing data and providing insights to others
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A good team player, fast learner and open to challenges
- Experience in content-driven ecommerce is highly preffered
- Knowledge and experience in live shopping may be beneficial
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
When searching for jobs online, it's essential to be aware of some key factors to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Keep your personal information safe while job hunting by carefully vetting potential employers and only sharing information with those you trust. Job postings that ask for your personal bank account information are likely scams. Keep an eye out for job postings that seem too good to be true, as they may be scams or fraudulent opportunities. If a job posting seems too good to be true and requires payment upfront, it's probably a scam. To avoid any negative consequences, check that you are on the genuine liquidscapes.info website before proceeding. Don't hesitate to question the legitimacy of a job posting if something seems off. To verify that the job posting is authentic and the position is available, it's best to contact the company directly. Be suspicious of job postings that use unprofessional communication methods for conducting interviews. Conducting research on the company is an important step in the job search process to ensure that it's a legitimate and trustworthy organization.
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $136800 - $273600 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
If you have taken the time to visualize yourself in this position, now is the time to make a decision whether to apply. If you are confident in your ability to fulfill the responsibilities and expectations of this job, we welcome you to apply. If you are unsure about any aspect of this job posting, please ask for clarification before submitting an application. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in job applications, so take the time to ensure that your work is flawless.