The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the industry standard for your position. While this position is currently located in Lead, the employer is open to considering candidates who are willing to work remotely. To apply for this job, you must possess 96 months of work experience in the same field. The job vacancy named VP, Customer Support Operations was announced on December 22, 2023, and it will no longer be accessible after March 21, 2024. This job opening demands that you have passed Bachelor Degree to be eligible for the position. Is full time work something that you're passionate about?
Description Position Summary
The VP, US Customer Service Operations is responsible for bringing strategic vision, operational excellence and innovation to the customer service operations teams which includes partnering with the sales organization and customer from pre-close through installation, implementation, ongoing maintenance, technical support, and product training. Accountable for leading best-in class, award-winning team of highly technical and analytic team members focused on high quality service delivery and responsible for implementations, technical integrations, support services and reporting. The position will report to the General Manager & Head of Clinical Operations North America. Primary Duties
- Serve as a voice of customer and voice of field advocate as well as customer service and support domain expert in helping to develop the North America Clinical Operations strategy
- Lead the execution and deployment operationally and organizationally of the North American Clinical Operations strategy
- Develops and leads the execution of the strategy for the Customer Service Operations function in alignment with the overall NACO strategy
- Create and lead a diverse and high-performing team of inspired employees in the Customer Service Operations function
- Drive the achievement of strategic Customer Service Operations priorities including customer satisfaction/loyalty, revenue, profit, and cost-controls.
- Identify and deploy new and innovative ways to support customers and improve the current operating models and processes to reach, maintain and continuously improve on high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction, case resolution; drive operational excellence and financial outcomes.
- Lead the implementation of business & customer-critical programs or projects
- Partner with Product Management and Marketing to ensure the North American needs for serviceability, customer engagement and customer experience are incorporated into new product and process development
- Accountable for managing andmonitoring the quality of customer service provided, ensuring delivery of support meets contractual and company quality standards in a compliant manner.
- Align cross-functionally with other global and regional customer-facing functions to provide exceptional customer experience, improve product adoption outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all processes reflect current best practices and regulatory standards
- Accountable for developing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of reports (scorecards, dashboards, etc.) that create the foundation for cross-functional communication of service & support performance and provide a springboard for identification of opportunities
- Recruit, retain, develop, and coach team members and top talent to perform all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Don't take any chances when applying for jobs online; keep in mind these crucial elements to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. To avoid falling for fraudulent job postings, research the company thoroughly before applying for any job. If a job posting requires payment for training or anything else, it's likely a scam. Think twice before disclosing sensitive information to potential employers. Get in touch with the employer to ensure that the job posting is not a fraud and that they are hiring. Be cautious of job postings that ask you to use your personal bank account for any transactions related to the job. Use your common sense and trust your instincts when it comes to evaluating job postings to avoid scams and frauds. Don't be fooled by job postings that promise large amounts of money for minimal effort or experience, as they are often scams or fraudulent opportunities. If an employer is requesting an interview through unconventional methods, it's important to verify their legitimacy before proceeding.
Training and Education
Bachelor’s degree in business, life science, or related field or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred. Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10+ years of experience required in IVD or medical device industry
- 8+ years proven experience as a senior customer operations leader or similar relevant role.
- Expert in process optimization and innovation to measurably change outcomes.
- Demonstrated expertise in team building and KPI-based management to ensure achievement of organizational priorities.
- Experience of managing large and complex budgets and proven ability to manage and control costs effectively
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, persuasive and influential.
- Excellent interpersonal, investigation and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership of geographically distributed scientific and/or technical teams.
- Proven people management experience and skills, especially in building, leading, and motivating large teams and of managing performance and conduct fairly and decisively, ensuring retention of newly hired and highly qualified team.
It's crucial to read through this job vacancy carefully. If you have done so, it's time to decide. We want all applicants to feel confident and excited about this job opportunity. If you are confident that you can meet the expectations of this job, we encourage you to apply. Take the time to ensure your application materials are error-free and accurately represent your qualifications. Similarly, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that align better with your career goals and aspirations.