VP, Total Rewards and Operations
Remote, USA OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Compensation $221,000.00 - $250,000.00 (Range applies to US candidates only) + Benefits/Variable Comp./Equity - Range may vary based on experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
OneStream is looking to have a Vice President of Total Rewards and Operations to join the People Operations team. The Vice President, Total Rewards and Operations is a global senior leadership role that will lead and assume overall accountability for strategy development, design, implementation, administration, and governance of all compensation and benefit programs, technology and people analytics functions.
This is a collaborative role that will work cross-functionally with OneStream senior leadership, and partner closely with the People Operations, Accounting/Finance, and Legal teams, to understand business issues and collectively develop effective business solutions. As a member of the People Operations senior leadership team, this role will translate the global people strategy into a comprehensive total rewards strategy, enabled by insightful and actionable analytics, a progressive technology roadmap, and appropriate governance. The optimal candidate will enable effective stakeholder feedback loops to drive a win-win-win.
- Optimize a global total rewards strategy that is fully aligned with OneStream’s strategic vision and goals, motivates performance, is fiscally responsible, and supports the attraction and retention of high performing talent in a competitive tech market.
- Optimize core processes related to Executive, Board, and Incentive Compensation planning, as well as Retirement, and Health and Welfare Benefits program design and administration.
- Provide relevant data analysis, discussion content, and expert guidance to facilitate productive Compensation Committee meetings and enable informed recommendations and decision-making with regard to executive compensation and equity programs.
- Oversee the design and administration of fiduciarily responsible stock-based compensation plans aligned to long-term corporate objectives and focused on the retention of high value employees.
- Monitor the relevance and effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits policies, guidelines and procedures; recommend plan revisions, or new plan introductions, as warranted.
- Lead the HRIS and People Analytics functions to develop data-driven insights to predict and solve business challenges across the company related to all areas of people operations.
- Negotiate services, manage relationships, and oversee costs related to compensation-, benefits-, technology-, and people operations compliance-related vendors.
- Supervise people operations compliance, ensuring strong partnership and role clarity with OneStream’s internal compliance and risk teams, as well as appropriate controls within high-risk functions.
- Other ad hoc duties as described by senior leadership.
QUALITIESOF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or similar field or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in compensation, benefits, and total rewards in an innovative, fast-growing organization; HRIS experience (UKG preferred).
- Public company experience required.
- Executive compensation experience including regular engagement with the Compensation Committee of publicly traded companies.
- Broad knowledge and experience in overall competitive compensation positioning, short and long-term incentive design, equity management, SEC regulations, executive agreement design, compliance, market measurement, etc.
Nice to Have
- Experience leading this function in a global SaaS organization.
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence across multiple levels of the organization on key compensation, benefits, and wellness topics.
- Financial acumen and ability to analyze relevant financial data.
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills; able to work in an agile and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, probe, analyze and problem solve issues with minimal guidance.
- Advanced Excel user
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream® is an independent software company backed by private equity investors. OneStream provides an intelligent finance platform built to enable confident decision-making and maximize business impact.
OneStream unleashes organizational value by unifying data management, financial close and consolidation, planning, reporting, analytics, and machine learning. We empower Finance and Operations teams with AI-enabled insights to make faster and more intelligent decisions every single day. All in a single, modern CPM platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization. To learn more visit www.onestream.com.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.